Check your account email address ×

I told you guys for years...........ABORTION!!

FYI anytime he posts a pic someone has to take a screen shot or save the pic because he usually deletes his pic shortly after posting them because he doesn't have the attachment space on here because Mr. Money bags is tooooo F'n cheap to pay up as a member. He's tighter than two coats of paint.

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Some only get $0.05.

Right Twiggy?!

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Broken Record - TNW-TNW-TNW-TNW TNW-TNW-TNW-TNW

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Broken Record - Mag Light Mag Light Mag Light Mag Light

I have massive control over you. My wealth frightens and intimidates you. It's called " OWNAGE " of the most brutal kind. :owned:

42 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

FYI anytime he posts a pic someone has to take a screen shot or save the pic because he usually deletes his pic shortly after posting them because he doesn't have the attachment space on here because Mr. Money bags is tooooo F'n cheap to pay up as a member. He's tighter than two coats of paint.

That and he is a paranoid fuck thinking everyone is out to get him...which is funny because basically nobody gives a shit about him one bit outside of utilizing him as a whipping boy.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Doesn't own shit, makes bluff bets to feel better about himself.  

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Joke lies 🤣

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

???

:pc:

15B40E98-6BA5-4589-B64B-65AA4BED005F.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

The POWER I have over you younger guys is noteworthy. You are literally scrambling to gain traction, all to no avail.

Well, you deserve the " OWNAGE " that I hand you!!! You wanna be little bastids with me, then you'll pay a dear price by swallowing massive amounts of " OWNAGE CUM "!!!  :owned:

Suck that " OWNAGE " you little bastids, suck it deep!!!! 

Watch this.  I am going to MAKE you post again.  The power is completely in the other direction.  If you post again in here or any other thread you prove it.  Super simple, if you can't walk away you are powerless.

Guess we can add that to broke, dumb, and homeless in your signature.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That and he is a paranoid fuck thinking everyone is out to get him...which is funny because basically nobody gives a shit about him one bit outside of utilizing him as a whipping boy.

LMAO!! Your ACTIONS speak louder than words, you dumb fuck. If I didn't bother you, you wouldn't waste one minute on here with me. You try to justify your time here by saying it's entertainment, but you're here for HOURS AT A TIME, when you should be at work, out with the family, maintaining your boats, car, truck, etc. You lying sack of shit, I " OWN " the fuck out of you!! I piss-pounded you down, just like I smashed punks on the job!!! Smashed to the ground, to the ground down, ground and pound!! Tell your co-workers how you got POUNDED by a 75 year old guy!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Is that Picture where you Sleep? 

????:pc:

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Your ACTIONS speak louder than words, you dumb fuck. If I didn't bother you, you wouldn't waste one minute on here with me. You try to justify your time here by saying it's entertainment, but you're here for HOURS AT A TIME, when you should be at work, out with the family, maintaining your boats, car, truck, etc. You lying sack of shit, I " OWN " the fuck out of you!! I piss-pounded you down, just like I smashed punks on the job!!! Smashed to the ground, to the ground down, ground and pound!! Tell your co-workers how you got POUNDED by a 75 year old guy!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Answer the question Mr. TNW ...is that where you sleep? 

In a moldy basement with no windows and a dirty ass bed ???

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Watch this.  I am going to MAKE you post again.  The power is completely in the other direction.  If you post again in here or any other thread you prove it.  Super simple, if you can't walk away you are powerless.

The TRUE ownage is when somebody challenges you off-site, into the real world!! 

Remember how I've posted that you can NEVER WIN, OR LOSE on an on-line forum!!

You have to take it to real-life. I tried to do it with you and the TNW, but you wimpered for months. 

Hey, beat me for the 8200 if you think that's all it was! 8200 is not bad for submitting some financial stuff to your wife's office!! I even agreed to your wife's office!!!!!!!!!!!

So Private Pyle, you have proven by your failure to accept my challenge, that you are fearful of me, and that I "OWN " you with powerful and dominant " OWNAGE ".   :owned:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh, look at this. Evil Dink the bug-fukker is at it again. So, did you decide which CHALLENGE you're gonna take, or are you gonna run like DeepFaggen has done for months?? Which is it, fight or flight? 

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You have as much control over anyone here as you do your bodily functions.

I can control a big steaming shit, which I could rub in your face. 

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You try to justify your time here by saying it's entertainment, but you're here for HOURS AT A TIME

You read slow.  I spend less than an hour a day on here.  It is 30sec here and there and sprinkled in my day to keep me focused on the other tasks I am doing.  So yes, relaxation and entertainment.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And I did.  You have no power and no money.  You are a welcher and can't even back your own bets.  Pathetic.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You read slow.  I spend less than an hour a day on here.  It is 30sec here and there and sprinkled in my day to keep me focused on the other tasks I am doing.  So yes, relaxation and entertainment.

You have no other tasks!!  The only things you've posted are a pic of some horrible food, fish finders, a note on a plane and nothing else!!! 

BWAHAHAHAHA ! PROVE YOUR STUFF!!! 

So far that's nothing!!! :owned:

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, look at this. Evil Dink the bug-fukker is at it again. So, did you decide which CHALLENGE you're gonna take, or are you gonna run like DeepFaggen has done for months?? Which is it, fight or flight? 

Answer the Question you fucking pussy

Do you sleep in that basement with a Dirty bed ? 

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I'll show ya' my couch. I sleep there a lot. Oh, wait a minute, some of the faggots will save my pic!!!

They save all my stuff, fukkin homos!!  

They saved me lifting weights

They saved me lifting a quad

They saved me in my underwear starting a saw

HOLY FUCK, THEY'RE GAY!!!  

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Something to laugh at is priceless in life.

Oh, saving pics of a guy is priceless??? 

Yup, here's your  GAY CARD " !!! :gfight:

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, saving pics of a guy is priceless??? 

Yup, here's your  GAY CARD " !!! :gfight:

No having shit to laugh at is.  You are too paranoid to post a pic of yourself.  Sad the first things you think of is dick.

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No having shit to laugh at is.  You are too paranoid to post a pic of yourself.  Sad the first things you think of is dick.

The pic of me starting the saw I was in my HANES 38s, and my YUUGE package was hangin'!! Who the fuck saves a pic of a guy in his underwear, with a massive bulge hangin' down???