Check your account email address ×

Interesting….thought they said no politics in the GDF?

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, sno_mo_racer said:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/whats-going-on.1886682/post-20675957

Steve and even the admin are the only ones allowed?😂🤣

Why is that Stevem5215 is the only Mod/Admin that does not have a Mod or Admin title under his avatar and user name the other 4 "Staff Members" have something listed letting members know who and what they are on the site Steve's just "Registered".......... :lolz:

SteveM5215.thumb.jpg.de964857dd96467770b1f30fb48b5024.jpg

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Why is that Stevem5215 is the only Mod/Admin that does not have a Mod or Admin title under his avatar and user name the other 4 "Staff Members" have something listed letting members know who and what they are on the site Steve's just "Registered".......... :lolz:

Barney.JPG

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I don’t know. I asked him about it. Asked why a “registered member” is sending other registered members(me) an inappropriate warning for an old comment about HCS becoming like dootalk. He never did get back to me on that one. So I do not think he has full mod privileges . Mind you this was July ‘21. 

8 hours ago, sno_mo_racer said:

I don’t know. I asked him about it. Asked why a “registered member” is sending other registered members(me) an inappropriate warning for an old comment about HCS becoming like dootalk. He never did get back to me on that one. So I do not think he has full mod privileges . Mind you this was July ‘21. 

That's a simple fix any Admin can do, it should show that his is a Mod just for the simple fact of him doing moderator things on the site, but if you click on his user name or look under the "Community Staff" tab it shows he's a "Staff Member & Super Moderator". By his posting info not showing that he is a mod someone could just say who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't doo on here you are just a registered member like the rest of us............. :whistle:  :stirthepot: :lolz:

Someone could always question it in the HCS Verticalscope Forum Help / Support section of the site....... :whistle:

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

That's a simple fix any Admin can do, it should show that his is a Mod just for the simple fact of him doing moderator things on the site, but if you click on his user name or look under the "Community Staff" tab it shows he's a "Staff Member & Super Moderator". By his posting info not showing that he is a mod someone could just say who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't doo on here you are just a registered member like the rest of us............. :whistle:  :stirthepot: :lolz:

Someone could always question it in the HCS Verticalscope Forum Help / Support section of the site....... :whistle:

Carl.JPG

Edited by nascarmike

I don’t know why you guys still GAF about Steve and his beloved HCS. The douchebag got what he wanted, period. Good for him. I’ll be damned if I waste my time going over there to see what he’s up to or worry about it. He 110% brought down that place by himself. He called in the VS staff and he got the ball rolling to evict all of the og HCS staff. Last I looked, the current “regulars” were a bunch of no named idiots that all seem to be talking to themselves. What a joke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I don’t know why you guys still GAF about Steve and his beloved HCS. The douchebag got what he wanted, period. Good for him. I’ll be damned if I waste my time going over there to see what he’s up to or worry about it. He 110% brought down that place by himself. He called in the VS staff and he got the ball rolling to evict all of the og HCS staff. Last I looked, the current “regulars” were a bunch of no named idiots that all seem to be talking to themselves. What a joke. 

Come on Nick I miss his Stories about his trips to V.S. HQ in Toronto and meeting all the VS people who worked on the site and it had nothing to do with HCS he just happened to stop by their HQ while on Vacation........ :lolz: :lol:

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Come on Nick I miss his Stories about his trips to V.S. HQ in Toronto and meeting all the VS people who worked on the site and it had nothing to do with HCS he just happened to stop by their HQ while on Vacation........ :lolz: :lol:

He needs stories like that because he’s a textbook fucking dork who I’m sure has no friends. I’d put money on one of those VS accounts being one of his side accounts. But whatever. That idiot isn’t worth a bucket of piss imo so I’m not going to waste my time going there just so he can Jack off to another “I told ya so”. 

• Like 1

I remember there was a time when HCS shut down politics before the take over, then there was a change of heart and they reopened it. I can't remember the guy's name that was starting all the political threads over there?