Check your account email address ×

The Dutch ain't putting up with it...

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Geopolitical problems don't keep me awake at night put it that way.

You sounded like you knew what you were talking about. I believe one of the major points of this forum is to discuss and argue, among other things, geopolitical problems. You came into the thread, made comments... that's what we do here.

Capitulation it is....

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why…what are you going to do about it other than bitch on a sled forum…seems I’ve heard you use that line numerous times in the past.🤷🏻

I'm going to gain some knowledge, have it point me in some directions to do some of my own looking. I don't need to be part of the argument to get something out of it.

I now return you to your previously scheduled program.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already said I don’t agree with what the government is doing to the Dutch Farmers…it’s on the first page of the thread. You are so busy with your bloviation and telling people to wake up you that you miss everything other than what’s spewing from your own pie hole.

The farmers in France lost their shit before covid. Where was the talk of WEF then? Did I miss it?

Just now, Snake said:

You sounded like you knew what you were talking about. I believe one of the major points of this forum is to discuss and argue, among other things, geopolitical problems. You came into the thread, made comments... that's what we do here.

Capitulation it is....

I'm going to gain some knowledge, have it point me in some directions to do some of my own looking. I don't need to be part of the argument to get something out of it.

I now return you to your previously scheduled program.

AC is not discussing. 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden is a dementia patient who can't even figure out where to sit in a room full of people on his own. Yet you take what he says as gospel.

Since Smales isn't here to answer for me, (seems I’ve heard you use that line numerous times in the past), I'll answer in his stead.... when someone tells you who they are, you listen...

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The farmers in France lost their shit before covid. Where was the talk of WEF then? Did I miss it?

Checked in on Sri Lanka lately?

Edited by Snake

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since Smales isn't here to answer for me, (seems I’ve heard you use that line numerous times in the past), I'll answer in his stead.... when someone tells you who they are, you listen...

Checked in on Sri Lanka lately?

Are they still abusing kids for diamonds?

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden is a dementia patient who can't even figure out where to sit in a room full of people on his own. Yet you take what he says as gospel.

So have others, keep watching CNN.

Faced with a deepening economic and humanitarian crisis, Sri Lanka called off an ill-conceived national experiment in organic agriculture this winter. Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa promised in his 2019 election campaign to transition the country’s farmers to organic agriculture over a period of 10 years. Last April, Rajapaksa’s government made good on that promise, imposing a nationwide ban on the importation and use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and ordering the country’s 2 million farmers to go organic.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/05/sri-lanka-organic-farming-crisis/

Kind of a reoccurring theme, don't you think?

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

People are stating to figure it all out.  Now its out in the open.  This is all the WEF.

You did miss it.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

So have others, keep watching CNN.

You must watch CNN. You seem to know what's being said there. I personally don't. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

You must watch CNN. You seem to know what's being said there. I personally don't. 

You need only do an internet search.

Come on  man, you aren't even trying this morning...

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

AC is not discussing. 

What do you think of the Dutch mp calling out his PM as a WEF shill back in Aug?

I can't help it if you wish to remain ignorant.

This won't be on the fake news.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You need only do an internet search.

Come on  man, you aren't even trying this morning...

Long day ahead. Sorry.

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Faced with a deepening economic and humanitarian crisis, Sri Lanka called off an ill-conceived national experiment in organic agriculture this winter. Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa promised in his 2019 election campaign to transition the country’s farmers to organic agriculture over a period of 10 years. Last April, Rajapaksa’s government made good on that promise, imposing a nationwide ban on the importation and use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and ordering the country’s 2 million farmers to go organic.

Canada is about to do the same.

Nothing to see.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you own the media you control the narrative.

Exactly what trudope did and what is happening in canada today. Must be a cowinkidink that all of these people are members of the WEF. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Good fucking luck with that.  Quickest way to starvation is through the bible of organic agriculture.

These fucking assholes deserve to starve.:lol:

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Good fucking luck with that.  Quickest way to starvation is through the bible of organic agriculture.

These fucking assholes deserve to starve.:lol:

The plan is for the globalist to control the food supply.  Your input is irrelevant.

• Haha 1