Check your account email address ×

Marine grade, woven vinyl flooring

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This stuff is the bomb. Super expensive but feels good on the toes. I picked up a remnant from a guy that that was reflooring his boat. Going in the project van today. 

CD390883-D661-4BB8-B9D4-367B9D7ED83D.jpeg

Lithium goes in tomorrow. 630AH with a. 3000w inverter. DC-DC converter and 400w of solar. All top of the line Victron. Should be all done second week of July. Then it’s time to hit the road. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Camping in a driveway, what the outdoors man you are..:lol:

I sleep in my camper in the driveway alot. Wife snores!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2022 at 8:07 PM, spin_dry said:

Lithium goes in tomorrow. 630AH with a. 3000w inverter. DC-DC converter and 400w of solar. All top of the line Victron. Should be all done second week of July. Then it’s time to hit the road. 

I’d like to do that carpet on the back deck if my boat. The sundeck is non-skid but that marine carpet is sweet

On 6/18/2022 at 6:07 PM, spin_dry said:

630 is an odd number.  Did you buy cells and build your own to arrive at that level?  Considering going LiFePO4 on the TT.  I already have the solar charge controller from the factory and can easily add 2 or 3 panels before I overwhelm it (currently single 165w panel).  I've looked at the Victron stuff and have a buddy who's built the ultimate van, but for how we use ours, the juice isn't really worth the squeeze.

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

630 is an odd number.  Did you buy cells and build your own to arrive at that level?  Considering going LiFePO4 on the TT.  I already have the solar charge controller from the factory and can easily add 2 or 3 panels before I overwhelm it (currently single 165w panel).  I've looked at the Victron stuff and have a buddy who's built the ultimate van, but for how we use ours, the juice isn't really worth the squeeze.

Should've typed 640ah. I'm using 2 270ah and 1 100ah. All three are Battleborn. I'looked into building my own. With the warranty and customer service from Battleborn it was pretty much a no brainer. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’d like to do that carpet on the back deck if my boat. The sundeck is non-skid but that marine carpet is sweet

redid my Dads Pontoon boat with that shit...it is awesome. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It glues down and cuts easily with a large shears and hooked carpet knife. I'm impressed with the quality of the stuff.