Check your account email address ×

Did Trump want more spending?

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ahh contraire amigo, I voted Libertarian for POTUS in 2020 and split my state/federal votes based upon the candidates. :)

Is this what you want?  https://time.com/6186037/matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-maga-house-republicans/

magatardation teaparty fucks have destroyed the republican party, much the way dimwitted libtwats have ruined the democratic party.  I piss on both sides of aisle.

How come every rich and successful guy I know supports Trump?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

you’re a bigot.  i had my suspicions.

yup, I hate lazy, ignorant, intolerant WHITE PEOPLE.  :)

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How come every rich and successful guy I know supports Trump?

Is this a riddle? 

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yup, I hate lazy, ignorant, intolerant WHITE PEOPLE.  :)

Is this a riddle? 

Well I work hard, am educated, successful, tolerant and am white.  So theres that.

No, its just an observation.  Cruise around Admirals Cove down in Jupiter, home to pro golfers and athletes, titans of business, huge yachts and mansions galore.  Trump country.  Northern Maine, where people hunt for food, live in the woods, and are a simpler but plenty smart, more humble god fearing type.  Trump country.  A conundrum for you types I'm sure.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I work hard, am educated, successful, tolerant and am white.  So theres that.

No, its just an observation.  Cruise around Admirals Cove down in Jupiter, home to pro golfers and athletes, titans of business, huge yachts and mansions galore.  Trump country.  Northern Maine, where people hunt for food, live in the woods, and are a simpler but plenty smart, more humble god fearing type.  Trump country.  A conundrum for you types I'm sure.

are you confusing Republicans or what some here call RINOs with the magatard tea party types?