Check your account email address ×

The Police have no duty to protect you

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You are still scared of “niggers” ? 

:lol:

Scared?....Hell no...just don't like them in general.  My security cameras caught them trying to break into my cars twice where I live...must be out of towners because we have very few blacks in my immediate neighborhood.

Would love to catch one in action sometime.....the last time they set my cameras off, I went running outside but was too late, they had already taken off. My wife said I was crazy to try....they may have a gun. I was so pissed at the time and told her I didn't give a fuck and I'd pistol whip that niglet with his own weapon....but looking back, she was probably right.  I called the cops, they made a report and ended up catching the POS the next morning breaking into someone elses car. They used my video as evidence to help convict that upstanding citizen....wasn't his first rodeo.

Fuck them....cept Steve Harvey:lol: I guess there are some good ones but my experiences have left me very prejudice....and way more than  just the car breakins.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How dare you!!!!  Maybe this will change your mind,  She is a God damn hero!!!!!! 
Laying her life down in a war zone.  

4357010A-63B5-4E9F-B432-F185EB956DF6.jpeg

AB4A732D-A632-4AA1-A574-D460A75293C2.jpeg

4556DE2D-99F8-43B0-96DE-784CFDCA6A57.jpeg

She's not bad looking:bc:

No law enforcement officers 9 mm will save your life if a criminal intends to take it. You're only and best defense against that scenario is your own weapon. Any thought that goes against this idea is moronic at best. Why is this concept so hard to understand?