Check your account email address ×

Even LePage has had enough of Trumps bullshit

7 minutes ago, COPO said:

now the guy is "ok".. what a bunch of dumb fucks you are. Everyday you guys look like assholes and its getting worse, keep up the good work

No.....my point is even a total idiot recognizes Trump is off the rails

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No.....my point is even a total idiot recognizes Trump is off the rails

I hope he continues off the rails just to keep you assholes on edge. Its fucking awesome

16 minutes ago, COPO said:

now the guy is "ok".. what a bunch of dumb fucks you are. Everyday you guys look like assholes and its getting worse, keep up the good work

Exactly, they have no idea what lepage was even talking about.  They let cnn or msnbc make a quote, then try to pit it against trump.  Funny.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your love of an imbecile president is higher than your love of country......check.

Unlike you I have tremendous love for my country and my president. Fuck off you whiny cunt liberal

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly, they have no idea what lepage was even talking about.  They let cnn or msnbc make a quote, then try to pit it against trump.  Funny.

Well there's a simple solution to that.  You look up the quote...duhhhhh

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) on Thursday said President Trump cannot run his administration like a television series.

"We've got to tell him that the TV show's over and that he's gotta move on now," LePage said on Newsradio WGAN, as first reported by CNN.

LePage said Trump needed to reduce competition between key administration officials and foster unity instead.

https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/320022-maine-governor-to-trump-the-tv-shows-over%3Famp

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Well there's a simple solution to that.  You look up the quote...duhhhhh

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) on Thursday said President Trump cannot run his administration like a television series.

"We've got to tell him that the TV show's over and that he's gotta move on now," LePage said on Newsradio WGAN, as first reported by CNN.

LePage said Trump needed to reduce competition between key administration officials and foster unity instead.

https://www.google.ca/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/320022-maine-governor-to-trump-the-tv-shows-over%3Famp

Trump voters are the dumbest fucks on the planet

5 minutes ago, COPO said:

Unlike you I have tremendous love for my country and my president. Fuck off you whiny cunt liberal

Sorry dude you want him to continue off the rails. Hes the president of the United States. You dont love your country much if you want his shit show to continue.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Sorry dude you want him to continue off the rails. Hes the president of the United States. You dont love your country much if you want his shit show to continue.

He is draining the swamp that you so love. Too fucking bad... and its been a long time coming

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump voters are the dumbest fucks on the planet

some are. some are uneducated and dense when in comes trump's bullshit. they parrot whatever comes out of the man's mouth like a wooden headed dummy. things like "fake news" or "alternative facts". then there's others who are simply desperate......the angry white guys.