Check your account email address ×

Jesse Watters: If you have to remind your staff you're the president, that's a problem

Jesse is awesome..

JESSE WATTERS: Tonight we're learning there's real anger roaming the halls of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. as the president's reportedly fuming and lashing out at his staffers for all of his failures. In a leak to NBC News — the first major leak coming out of this White House besides all the Kamala complaining, Joe Biden is angry, he's frustrated and tired of his staff constantly walking back his comments, saying, quote, "Biden is unhappy about a pattern that has developed inside the West Wing."

He makes a clear and succinct statement only to have aides rush to explain what he actually meant — something else. He argues that he speaks genuinely and is reminding his staff that he is the one who's president. If you have to remind your staff that you're president, that's a problem. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-remind-staff-president-problem

The left is the worst party on the planet. They want to bring this country to its knees and bow down to them. Fuck them. Come November a single nuke is going to blow them to smithereens.. and it’s well deserved.. 81 million my ass  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still believe Biden is just a puppet.   If he is even remotely healthy he will run again and those who are running the show will prop him up again. 

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Still believe Biden is just a puppet.   If he is even remotely healthy he will run again and those who are running the show will prop him up again. 

And if hes running against someone as detestable as Trump it’s a 50/50 on who wins again. 

Just now, f7ben said:

And if hes running against someone as detestable as Trump it’s a 50/50 on who wins again. 

I really only see 2 possible GOP candidates.   Trump or DeSantis.   Others will run but they won't have a chance in the primary against either of those 2.

If economic conditions persist and we don't go back to the voting irregularities seen in 2020 I think Trump can win relatively easily.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I really only see 2 possible GOP candidates.   Trump or DeSantis.   Others will run but they won't have a chance in the primary against either of those 2.

If economic conditions persist and we don't go back to the voting irregularities seen in 2020 I think Trump can win relatively easily.  

While I don’t like Desantis and I see him as just another bootlicking authoritarian piece of filth he’s a better option than Trump or Biden. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

While I don’t like Desantis and I see him as just another bootlicking authoritarian piece of filth he’s a better option than Trump or Biden. 

Let's face it....other than Rand Paul there really are no GREAT options.  Ron is great but far too old and already suffered a small stroke....on live webcam none the less.

What the other side offers is so bad I see no other choice.  Sad but that's the world we live in.   Yes its a wash, rinse and repeat cycle but the state of the dem party and where they are going is far, far worse than the GOP. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let's face it....other than Rand Paul there really are no GREAT options.  Ron is great but far too old and already suffered a small stroke....on live webcam none the less.

What the other side offers is so bad I see no other choice.  Sad but that's the world we live in.   Yes its a wash, rinse and repeat cycle but the state of the dem party and where they are going is far, far worse than the GOP. 

I see them as much closer but this covid idiocy has probably tipped the scales towards the current republicans as pathetic as they are.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I see them as much closer but this covid idiocy has probably tipped the scales towards the current republicans as pathetic as they are.

Some yes but some no.  No perfect side...just a side that will at least delay the inevitable destruction of our country as we know it.  

The way I see it one side is delaying the one side desires for our failure.   There is no other explanation to what's going on with the dems.   From energy to anything else....they want this and COVID simply allowed for massive acceleration of their plans.  

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some yes but some no.  No perfect side...just a side that will at least delay the inevitable destruction of our country as we know it.  

The way I see it one side is delaying the one side desires for our failure.   There is no other explanation to what's going on with the dems.   From energy to anything else....they want this and COVID simply allowed for massive acceleration of their plans.  

The republicans are destroying us just as fast with their insane spending , war and the destruction of our rights

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The republicans are destroying us just as fast with their insane spending , war and the destruction of our rights

Agree to disagree. :bc:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

STFU piece of shit.. the only war I see is one Dems created.. fucking moron of the highest order. Drop dead already

1 minute ago, Pete said:

STFU piece of shit.. the only war I see is one Dems created.. fucking moron of the highest order. Drop dead already

Hey retarded faggot ass piece of fucking filth....tabulate the cost of Iraq and Afghan wars and get back to me you absolutely retarded piece of fucking shit. Kill yourself you worthless drain on society. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey retarded faggot ass piece of fucking filth....tabulate the cost of Iraq and Afghan wars and get back to me you absolutely retarded piece of fucking shit. Kill yourself you worthless drain on society. 

You really want to reach? Johnson got us into one of the worst wars in my lifetime. Complete dem operation all promoted by Dems.  far worse than any Iraq bs.  Go fuck yourself

1 minute ago, Pete said:

You really want to reach? Johnson got us into one of the worst wars in my lifetime. Complete dem operation all promoted by Dems.  far worse than any Iraq bs.  Go fuck yourself

I’d say a war that just ended mere months ago and was ended by the current admin is far from reaching. Dumb motherfucker 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d say a war that just ended mere months ago and was ended by the current admin is far from reaching. Dumb motherfucker 

Dems killed over 58,000 soldiers. Now what? Piece of shit

• Advertising Member

There should be a fucking age limit on presidents...... no fucking reason to elect 78 or in 2 more years an 82 Y/O as the leader of the free world.

70 should be the absolute MAX.  I said what I said.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Dems killed over 58,000 soldiers. Now what? Piece of shit

Huh…what about Nixon? 🤷🏻

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gainand-johnson-knew-about-it-newly-unclassified-tapes-suggest-3595441/

Eventually, Nixon won by just 1 percent of the popular vote. “Once in office he escalated the war into Laos and Cambodia, with the loss of an additional 22,000 American lives, before finally settling for a peace agreement in 1973 that was within grasp in 1968,” says the BBC.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh…what about Nixon? 🤷🏻

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gainand-johnson-knew-about-it-newly-unclassified-tapes-suggest-3595441/

Eventually, Nixon won by just 1 percent of the popular vote. “Once in office he escalated the war into Laos and Cambodia, with the loss of an additional 22,000 American lives, before finally settling for a peace agreement in 1973 that was within grasp in 1968,” says the BBC.

Pull your head out of your ass. Dems started the fucking thing! That’s right.. DEMS all based on lies.. piece of shit 

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Pull your head out of your ass. Dems started the fucking thing! That’s right.. DEMS all based on lies.. piece of shit 

Kill yourself you miserable whining piece of fucking trash. Do it now 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you miserable whining piece of fucking trash. Do it now 

You just got kicked in the balls.. hahahaha 

fucking loser