Check your account email address ×

Libs just own themselves

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Don Lemon Tonight,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) argued that it has been proven that if a shooter “has weapons of war, and has the unbelievable automatic weapon,” then a law-abiding citizen with a gun responding “doesn’t work.”

F5EEB910-8157-4BAC-98A6-66F939E0AD32.png

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

There's only one reason democrats want national gun control and it isn't to protect the people.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There were over 100 good guys with guns in Texas that were too chicken shit to engage one guy with a gun.

Texas law enforcement has exposed their own pussy selves.

Fuckin pathetic.

One small town doesn't make a whole state.

There's a reason even the msm has switched the narrative away from blaming the gun.

Uvalde gunman threatened rapes and school shootings on social media app Yubo in weeks leading up to the massacre, users say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/yubo-app-salvador-ramos-threats-invs/index.html

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

One small town doesn't make a whole state.

Nearly 20 officers stood in a hallway outside of the classrooms during the attack on Robb Elementary School for more than 45 minutes before agents used a master key to open a door and confront the gunman, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said at a news conference.

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nearly 20 officers stood in a hallway outside of the classrooms during the attack on Robb Elementary School for more than 45 minutes before agents used a master key to open a door and confront the gunman, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said at a news conference.

The Unvalde mayor is a Democrat and I'm guessing the police chief who made the decision for the officers not to go in is a democrat.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There were over 100 good guys with guns in Texas that were too chicken shit to engage one guy with a gun.

Texas law enforcement has exposed their own pussy selves.

Fuckin pathetic.

Listen dumb fuck....they made a poor command decision. However,  if you look at the protocols and similar situations, the good guys with guns go in 99% of the time. 

To quote Ben...kill yourself "slowly please"

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Listen dumb fuck....they made a poor command decision. However,  if you look at the protocols and similar situations, the good guys with guns go in 99% of the time. 

To quote Ben...kill yourself "slowly please"

Junior…..Texas is the state with the most guns in the country. 
So the good guy with a gun theory is a joke.

Another joke is more guns solve these problems…..they don’t.

Now go rub up against your gun safe…..I hope you keep it locked.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The Unvalde mayor is a Democrat and I'm guessing the police chief who made the decision for the officers not to go in is a democrat.

So who the fuck cares you dipshit. Kids were murdered.

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So who the fuck cares you dipshit. Kids were murdered.

Because of decisions of democrats. Apparently they have lockdowns in that town all the time because of illegals trying to escape. This could be why no one took this emergency serious at first. Whose fault is it that illegals are crossing in record numbers. That's right  the democrats.

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Junior…..Texas is the state with the most guns in the country. 
So the good guy with a gun theory is a joke.

Another joke is more guns solve these problems…..they don’t.

Now go rub up against your gun safe…..I hope you keep it locked.

Have you ever read the armed citizen segments of the NRA magazines? Lots of stories with a good guy with a gun. 

By definition the safe is locked. But I do keep a loaded weapon in my night stand, a sweet Kimber k6 with big hard hitting Hunks of lead. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Have you ever read the armed citizen segments of the NRA magazines? Lots of stories with a good guy with a gun. 

By definition the safe is locked. But I do keep a loaded weapon in my night stand, a sweet Kimber k6 with big hard hitting Hunks of lead. 

.45 1911 upstairs, Glock .40 waiting in the basement.

• Like 1