Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

On 7/11/2022 at 9:43 PM, HSR said:

Leave family out if it FFS , haven’t you learned yet? It starts with this shit and progresses so stop it now. And tell your faggot buddy to stop with the family pics in here , that’s just fucking wrong 

Where's my EMOS, you couch buzzard????? 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No it's not. Doesn't count. It's just stupid posting. I've " OWNED " AWFUL MOUTHFUL so bad, he's going crazy trying to post against me. It doesn't count. 

Bottom line is, I can buy and sell him, and I've banged more broads than he has.   I "OWN " him!!!!  :owned::owned::owned:

Whoever made your name pink got the ultimate ownage you can’t ever top that ever. Just think every new member is going to come on and be like why is this guys name pink? He must be a fag only reasonable explanation 😂. ULTIMATE OWNAGE!!!!!

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Whoever made your name pink got the ultimate ownage you can’t ever top that ever. Just think every new member is going to come on and be like why is this guys name pink? He must be a fag only reasonable explanation 😂. ULTIMATE OWNAGE!!!!!

Then they look at my av, see the size of my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS, and read that I'm 75, and they say to themselves, " HOLY FUCK 75, how fukkin huge were his arms when he was 25!!! "

That's what ya' call " OWNAGE " !!     

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then they look at my av, see the size of my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS, and read that I'm 75, and they say to themselves, " HOLY FUCK 75, how fukkin huge were his arms when he was 25!!! "

Ya they’ll look at your pink name and think gay. Then they’ll look at your picture and say huh guy showing off his arms on a 99% male website with pink letter name….yup dead giveaway gay 

9FB7FBE7-52AE-489E-BDEA-D705DC4B06D5.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

SIGNS OF SCREEN ADDICTION

• Daily tasks are hampered by screen time.
  • Screen time is the primary source of pleasure for you.
  • In the home, screens are a major source of contention.
  • You’re finding yourself spending an increasing amount of time online.
  • You spend more time with virtual friends than you do with actual friends.
  • Your work’s consistency has deteriorated.

Screen Addiction Treatment

An addiction to screens can be more difficult to treat than one to drugs.Just like alcohol and drugs, screen time can become an addiction that can damage your mental health and relationships if its not treated. Screen use releases dopamine in the brain, which can negatively affect impulse control. Experts estimate around 10% of screen users meet the requirements for screen addiction treatment.

https://omegarecovery.org/tech-addiction/screen-addiction/?campaignid=13845310280&adgroupid=124298194493&creative=532645092924&matchtype=b&network=g&device=c&keyword=screen addiction treatment&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvpiti7_4-AIVyVByCh2TbQyOEAAYASAAEgLmJPD_BwE

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

They look floppy and weak.  Bet they were at 25 as well.  

Nope, they were huge, massive, and chicks dug them!!! Sorry, but not sorry!! OWNED!! :owned:

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya they’ll look at your pink name and think gay. Then they’ll look at your picture and say huh guy showing off his arms on a 99% male website with pink letter name….yup dead giveaway gay 

9FB7FBE7-52AE-489E-BDEA-D705DC4B06D5.gif

Do you work at the shop next to Rite-Aid , or the shop that has the sign with the sayings on it?  

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

SIGNS OF SCREEN ADDICTION

• Daily tasks are hampered by screen time.
  • Screen time is the primary source of pleasure for you.
  • In the home, screens are a major source of contention.
  • You’re finding yourself spending an increasing amount of time online.
  • You spend more time with virtual friends than you do with actual friends.
  • Your work’s consistency has deteriorated.

Screen Addiction Treatment

An addiction to screens can be more difficult to treat than one to drugs.Just like alcohol and drugs, screen time can become an addiction that can damage your mental health and relationships if its not treated. Screen use releases dopamine in the brain, which can negatively affect impulse control. Experts estimate around 10% of screen users meet the requirements for screen addiction treatment.

https://omegarecovery.org/tech-addiction/screen-addiction/?campaignid=13845310280&adgroupid=124298194493&creative=532645092924&matchtype=b&network=g&device=c&keyword=screen addiction treatment&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvpiti7_4-AIVyVByCh2TbQyOEAAYASAAEgLmJPD_BwE

Well a lot of you guys got SA, 'cause you can't stay off my threads!! 

That's called " SCREEN OWNAGE TO THE MAX " !! 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not your forum, not your threads.  You are here for our amusement which translates into everybody owns you.

It's my forum and my threads, by Eminent Domain. I don't amuse you or entertain you, I eat away at you like a thorn in your side. You're here almost 24/7!! When do you sleep, work, do your yard work, supermarket, wash your car, maintain your equipments and a million other things? 

LIAR FUCK!!! I drive you fukkin crazy, and you know it, CANAMMAN!!! 

You wouldn't do the TNW unless I let your wife's office handle it. So I agreed to let her office handle it!! Then you said I had to prove up front that I had the 10Gs to bet, all of which was not part of the TNW. So I posted 69,000 in my checking and about 10Gs in cash!! Then you said it didn't count!!! LMMFAO!! 

You fukkin pussy, I pounded you into the ground like a fukkin fencepost!!!  I "OWN " you with MASSIVE POWER!!!:owned:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, Mr. HSR, tell the court why you put Mr. Polaris 550's name in pink?

Well Judge Judy he broke our laws.

Why didn’t you ban him Mr HSR? 

Well Mr CKF is a really nice fella.

Court dismissed :lol:

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, Mr. HSR, tell the court why you put Mr. Polaris 550's name in pink?

U broke the rules , DUMMY !!

29 minutes ago, The One said:

U broke the rules , DUMMY !!

No I didn't. You guys broke more rules than I did. You faggots just cry about it, but I don't.