Check your account email address ×

550's useless posts....

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey its working now after my last it didn't open everything up. Lets see if it will this time. PS; all good. 

Settings said retard proof so you should be good from here on out :bc: You have to quit turning it on and off,I think you're forgetting where your settings are :thumb:

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

I don't care where I post cuz 99.0% no one seems to care about sledding on this site, it's all about politics for the most part.

"Freedom Politics".  :mc::saluting:    

For a 2nd time Rob......

"Maybe try posting the the "General Snowmobile Forum or one of the Brand Forums" Both are clearly marked "NO BASHING ZONE" how ever this forum was made just for bashing, why would you think someone would not bash any and pretty much everything posted in a forum specifically set up for "BASHING" people and posts????

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

For a 2nd time Rob......

"Maybe try posting the the "General Snowmobile Forum or one of the Brand Forums" Both are clearly marked "NO BASHING ZONE" how ever this forum was made just for bashing, why would you think someone would not bash any and pretty much everything posted in a forum specifically set up for "BASHING" people and posts????

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Retard alert.  He's going to need a 3rd

Still not working HSR, you couldn't fix a fucking soup Sandwich. :stoned:  

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

When you refresh the page it works. 

image.thumb.png.cb9d103f72f261d2b9cce42f791f69b7.png

Hover over the users name, click the Ignore tab at the bottom middle of the box, click the boxes of what you want to Ignore for that user, Click the UPDATE Preferences tab......

image.thumb.png.09a9773b1a136b604d1e4b3c5b0224fc.png

image.thumb.png.be6085941b558bd826b3811444c6ff5a.png

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wanted to be a mod on HCS...can't figure out how to ignore someone.  God you are a crack up

You have the shittest av pic on this web site, get rid of it, it makes you look like your 7 years old. No one wants to be a Mod on HCS, just like no one wants to eat your bull shit cooking. :puke:

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hover over the users name, click the Ignore tab at the bottom middle of the box, click the boxes of what you want to Ignore for that user, Click the UPDATE Preferences tab......

image.thumb.png.09a9773b1a136b604d1e4b3c5b0224fc.png

image.thumb.png.be6085941b558bd826b3811444c6ff5a.png

Yes Jerry every thing is set on my end no changes needed to be made on my end. 

Edited by Badger**

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Ok, I guess I misunderstood your comment to HSR I thought you were still having issues making your Ignore feature work properly.......... :thumbsup: Not sure how the software is set up on here butttt some forum board software is set up so that you can not put a Mod or Admin on your Ignore list....... admin.gif.3880d2a97fc996daea8d2e20c3dfcd99.gif

Now you should be able to add me to your Ignore list with no problems............... user84561_pic9389_1302011036_thumb.gif.587e3bf56951767edf2e4cd577102015.gif - - lol.gif.c878f5f1b6d96c21261dad6d2142a387.gif

ignorebutton2.png.31f9af6fa1e2f9e97719b03efaaa1384.png - Jerry976

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Ok, I guess I misunderstood your comment to HSR I thought you were still having issues making your Ignore feature work properly.......... :thumbsup: Not sure how the software is set up on here butttt some forum board software is set up so that you can not put a Mod or Admin on your Ignore list....... admin.gif.3880d2a97fc996daea8d2e20c3dfcd99.gif

Now you should be able to add me to your Ignore list with no problems............... user84561_pic9389_1302011036_thumb.gif.587e3bf56951767edf2e4cd577102015.gif - - lol.gif.c878f5f1b6d96c21261dad6d2142a387.gif

ignorebutton2.png.31f9af6fa1e2f9e97719b03efaaa1384.png - Jerry976

Like I said everything is ok on my end, <<<< To add >>>>> BUT NOT ON FS END!!! But only when I post. 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Like I said everything is ok on my end, <<<< To add >>>>> BUT NOT ON FS END!!! But only when I post. 

It's working fine for everyone except you. I don't believe it is on our end.

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

.:fuckyou: Hey admin fix the ignore option. 

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

Hey its working now after my last it didn't open everything up. Lets see if it will this time. PS; all good. 

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Hey retard its still not working, kinda like your dumb ass. You don't have a leg to stand on to lecture anybody. Go fuck yourself, said in a high Canadian voice. :stoned:

Untitled.jpg

Still not working HSR, you couldn't fix a fucking soup Sandwich. :stoned:  

The fuck it does retard. 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks John.:bc:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Lets see >>> You've chosen to ignore content by HSR. Options   When I post this happen. PS; its working now. 

Edited by Badger**

You have the shittest av pic on this web site, get rid of it, it makes you look like your 7 years old. No one wants to be a Mod on HCS, just like no one wants to eat your bull shit cooking. :puke:

Good to see you suck at ignore.  Amazing level of butt hurt you are showing.  Going from "honestly impressed" about my cooking to personal attacks.  Poor Robbie realizes he is retarded.