Check your account email address ×

Textron Specialized Vehicles Careers has job openings.

Beginning of the main content section.

Job Description - Assembler (296557)

Assembler-296557

• Assemble component parts into completed units within blueprint specification and design tolerances.

• Maintain acceptable performance standards for assembly, production, quality, safety, and housekeeping.

• Perform minor adjustments, repairs, or setups to equipment or machines with supervision.

• Inspect parts or completed units by using visual inspection, gages, tape measures, check fixtures, calipers, or other equipment.

• Perform a variety of assembly and production duties with minimal supervision.

• Responsible for correct placement of all tools in proper locations daily.

• Maintain a clean and organized workstation by taking pride in having a clean work environment.

• Perform other duties as assigned.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'ARCTIC CAT MDI B000 ASSEMBLERS.. ASSEMBLE! THIEF RIVER FALLS WE HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF ASSEMBLY POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW. HIRING DIRECTLY TO ARCTIC CAT WITH NO TEMPORARY STATUS AND STEADY WORK. COME HELP US BUILD SOMETHING.'

• Education: High School Diploma or GED required

• Years of experience: 0-2 years of experience

EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. 
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 

Job Field

Manufacturing

Primary Location

US-Minnesota-Thief River Falls
Recruiting Company Textron Specialized Vehicles

Schedule

Full-time

Job Level

Individual Contributor

Shift

First Shift

Job Posting

04/12/2022, 4:25:17 PM

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Like yourself

I can buy and sell your ass. Stupid fuck that won't show his welding on the Chevy floor. 

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Uneducated, No proof cunt

How's your new job ? How much ya' make?

What do ya' do besides giving your boss a blow-job at lunch time every day?  

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How's your new job ? How much ya' make?

New job is nice, stress free, and I make more than the bulldozer.

It's enough to have a house, 3 door garage, 16x20 shed, 2 antique cars, truck, car , tractor, skidoo, esab welder, 2 boats, 3 outboards, 3 chainsaws, 2 blowers, 3 mowers, Honda snowblower, 3 ATVs, 4 post lift and probably $30k in tools.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

New job is nice, stress free, and I make more than the bulldozer.

It's enough to have a house, 3 door garage, 16x20 shed, 2 antique cars, truck, car , tractor, skidoo, esab welder, 2 boats, 3 outboards, 3 chainsaws, 2 blowers, 3 mowers, Honda snowblower, 3 ATVs, 4 post lift and probably $30k in tools.

So, what's your TOTAL NEW WORTH? 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Whatever my wife wants. I aim to please 👍

Does your wife want you to blow the boss? 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Jesus Christ 550.  Does every post you make have to end up in the Thrasher forum.  Your insecurity and reactions ruin every thread you post in.  

Don't like my posts? THEN GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU FAGGOT!!

THIS IS THE THRASHER FORUM, TAKE YOUR TWO-BIT PSYCHOLOGY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR INSECURE ASS!!!  :bigfinger:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 12:03 PM, Polaris 550 said:

So, what's your TOTAL NEW WORTH? 

Does your wife want you to blow the boss? 

Don't like my posts? THEN GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU FAGGOT!!

THIS IS THE THRASHER FORUM, TAKE YOUR TWO-BIT PSYCHOLOGY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR INSECURE ASS!!!  :bigfinger:

Still mad about your slow pos mach Z.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Still mad about your slow pos mach Z.

You better fukkin believe it, fat ass. I bet I could have wailed by anything you were on, bitch face cunt.  

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You better fukkin believe it, fat ass. I bet I could have wailed by anything you were on, bitch face cunt.  

Yeah Fat Ass!:lol:

He could have taken you on the Puma 440