Check your account email address ×

Textron Specialized Vehicles Careers has job openings.

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Except you were too dumb to fill it with gas.

Somebody filled your mouth with jizz.  You fukkin cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Stop dreaming. It's never going to happen.

Yeah, just like you'll never take the TNW, faggot!!!  I "OWN " you!!!  :owned:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are bluffing to try to own something in your life for the first time.  You know the only way you win is if it never happens.  Sad old man.

I stipulated to all your demands. It's now apparent for all to see, that you could not stand up to my power. All your bullshit talk, and I "OWNED " you!! I know you're a fake anyway. You're nothing but a bullshit fake profile.  

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You better fukkin believe it, fat ass. I bet I could have wailed by anything you were on, bitch face cunt.  

Not when it was sitting at the dealer while you were at home melting down on HCS over it.  Too funny!  If you had my tnw you would have just bought another one and quit being a broke fgt, but you have very low tnw so you just cried and cried, and are still crying.  15+ years later hahaha oh you so mad 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

Not when it was sitting at the dealer while you were at home melting down on HCS over it.  Too funny!  If you had my tnw you would have just bought another one and quit being a broke fgt, but you have very low tnw so you just cried and cried, and are still crying.  15+ years later hahaha oh you so mad 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

P550: "sled won't run"

Dealer mechanic:"added gas, sled runs".

What a fucking retard! 

If I could, I would like to crack your collar-bones with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, you fukkin cunts. You fukkin cock motherfucking sucking fuck-mouthed sons of bastard fuck bastards. 

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

OK, so do you wanna do the TNW CHALLENGE??? Come on fukker, show us how big your cunt is.  

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so do you wanna do the TNW CHALLENGE??? Come on fukker, show us how big your cunt is.  

Bro you couldn't even replace your shitty skidoo.  Don't waste my time 

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Bro you couldn't even replace your shitty skidoo.  Don't waste my time 

He has no sled, no car, no truck, no house, no woman, no money, no life.

His pos lawnmower, saws and atv are his sister's. 🤷

Only thing he owns is his disease riddled lips. :owned:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I could, I would like to crack your collar-bones with a 5-D-Cell Maglite, you fukkin cunts. You fukkin cock motherfucking sucking fuck-mouthed sons of bastard fuck bastards. 

I'm sure you would like to do that, if you could.  But you can't because you're an old raging and broke limp dick senile man without a snowmobile on a snowmobile site that is choosing to live out his remaining days talking about 5 D maglites and butt play while still crying about a shitty snowmobile you owned in 2005 where your dealer jerked you around because they knew you were a bitch and you wouldn't do shit.

But, I'm sure you would like to. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

I'm sure you would like to do that, if you could.  But you can't because you're an old raging and broke limp dick senile man without a snowmobile on a snowmobile site that is choosing to live out his remaining days talking about 5 D maglites and butt play while still crying about a shitty snowmobile you owned in 2005 where your dealer jerked you around because they knew you were a bitch and you wouldn't do shit.

The fucking dealer lost all THREE of his dealerships. You just got " OWNED ", faggot!! TO THE MAX!!  

:owned:  As a matter of fact, you and AWFUL MOUTHFUL O CUM, just took a load of " OWNAGE CUM " to your faces!!!  

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

He has no sled, no car, no truck, no house, no woman, no money, no life.

His pos lawnmower, saws and atv are his sister's. 🤷

Only thing he owns is his disease riddled lips. :owned:

You have a worse life, cheap house, junky cars, ugly, smelly and BAD ASS-ODOR!!!!

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

THREE fukkin dealerships..................GONZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You just got OWNED , you fat fukkin GUNT!!  :owned:

Wow, did that ever back-fire on you, faggot!! 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OOF, your ass.   

Did ya see the post where your buddy Badger asked everyone here to quit picking on you???He was very upset you were banned and asked for the beatings to stop.He says you're too old to take it.

Just now, HSR said:

Did ya see the post where your buddy Badger asked everyone here to quit picking on you???He was very upset you were banned and asked for the beatings to stop.He says you're too old to take it.

LMAO!! Yes, I think I did. My response was: been doin' this for 14 years, ain't gonna stop now!!! 

WTF!! I'm 75 and just put the BEAT-DOWN on DeepTHROAT!!!  

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

THREE fukkin dealerships..................GONZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You just got OWNED , you fat fukkin GUNT!!  :owned:

Wow, did that ever back-fire on you, faggot!! 

Yeah but I don't see him crying on the internet.  You still lose.

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Yes, I think I did. My response was: been doin' this for 14 years, ain't gonna stop now!!! 

WTF!! I'm 75 and just put the BEAT-DOWN on DeepTHROAT!!!  

I've never seen you beatdown a single member on here:dunno: Not once,,,in fact you get ragdolled so frequently that you break the simplist of rules and get banned. What is it,,4 times now???? That's all you getting beat down.

10 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yeah but I don't see him crying on the internet.  You still lose.

Nope, I made money, he lost. WINNING!! 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I've never seen you beatdown a single member on here:dunno: Not once,,,in fact you get ragdolled so frequently that you break the simplist of rules and get banned. What is it,,4 times now???? That's all you getting beat down.

Then why do so many people complain against me!! If I wasn't beating them like rented mules, they wouldn't bother with me. LMMFAO!!

I "OWN " so many people here, they monitor me 24/7!! LMMFAO!! 

Who rag-dolled me? NO one!! No one has EVAH met for a fight, or taken one of my challenges!! You're talkin' out your ass. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, I made money, he lost. WINNING!! 

Then why do so many people complain against me!! If I wasn't beating them like rented mules, they wouldn't bother with me. LMMFAO!!

I "OWN " so many people here, they monitor me 24/7!! LMMFAO!! 

Who rag-dolled me? NO one!! No one has EVAH met for a fight, or taken one of my challenges!! You're talkin' out your ass. 

People don't have to complain,,,the way you were posting will never be acceptable. Learn it,love it,live it.

You ran like a bitch when Webba wanted to meet,, after that you've had every excuse in the book. And it's not like anyone wants to beat up a 75 year old broke dude,,,that's just wrong,and way too easy.  

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

People don't have to complain,,,the way you were posting will never be acceptable. Learn it,love it,live it.

You ran like a bitch when Webba wanted to meet,, after that you've had every excuse in the book. And it's not like anyone wants to beat up a 75 year old broke dude,,,that's just wrong,and way too easy.  

Webba was talking stupid talk. Said to meet him him in one hour at the Fairgrounds in Lancaster. LMAO!!

If I raced, I couldn't get there in one hour!!

Then he said to meet him at Sandy's for a fight, but that pooped-out, never heard from him again, then he left the site.

So STFU!!!