Check your account email address ×

Trump and Air Force 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....he took the savings, multiplied it by 100 and that was the yearly budget increase for the DoD ....great job Trump 

If we only did constitutionally based spending we would be fine....military is actually one of the things I am okay with them spending money on....Beats taking my money and housing illegal immigrants in hotels, educating them and feeding them and their families. 

Yes I'm an evil right wing monster. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

If we only did constitutionally based spending we would be fine....military is actually one of the things I am okay with them spending money on....Beats taking my money and housing illegal immigrants in hotels, educating them and feeding them and their families. 

The constitution makes no provision for a standing army....you’re a fool not a monster 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The constitution makes no provision for a standing army....you’re a fool not a monster 

23 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Article 1 section 8 clause 12

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I apologize 

jim-carrey-truth.gif

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

jim-carrey-truth.gif

Well the constitution certainly delineates between “raise and support” and “maintain” but the courts have essentially given carte Blanche to congress to do whatever it wants and spend whatever it wants. 

5 hours ago, SkisNH said:

X1000000

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't believe anybody would want Trump as president, but I know that millions love his message. 

You shit the bed?

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You shit the bed?

No, but one day I was in the chicken coop, and by the time I ran down to the house, took off my boots, ran upstairs, and hit the seat, there might have been some material in my Hanes 38s.    :dunno:

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s functionally retarded and even he knows Trump was absolute garbage....what’s that make you? 

Hey, keep that stuff out of here. We have a thread for that