Check your account email address ×

Has anyone else noticed??

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ask her if she will represent me in court? :lol:

Maybe I need to check with my contacts and dig in to who 550 really is and share it with the class. Oh, nevermind I will let everyone know as soon as the deputy shows up with the paperwork. Stay tuned..... :news: 

If you feel the need to sue me, 550, just do it and get it over with so everyone can move on.

If my name goes public, it will just make things worse for ya'. 

YOUR own rules state NOT TO IDENTIFY employers, or business.  

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Toughen up Pyle...wtf

He is sueing me and I didn't say a fucking word to the guy. Can you imagine how often someone like FB gets sued every time someone hurts someone else's feelings on their platform.

• Haha 1

It’s gonna be great when a znuttys high powered lawyer team read his comments threatening to tie people’s wives to a tree and buttfuck them with a 5d cell maglite before leaving them to the wolves

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If my name goes public, it will just make things worse for ya'. 

YOUR own rules state NOT TO IDENTIFY employers, or business.  

I can make and break MY rules. That's one of the few benefits of owning the site. For $25k you could do whatever you want with the place. Or you can go start your own site :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s gonna be great when a znuttys high powered lawyer team read his comments threatening to tie people’s wives to a tree and buttfuck them with a 5d cell maglite before leaving them to the wolves

:lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He is sueing me and I didn't say a fucking word to the guy. Can you imagine how often someone like FB gets sued every time someone hurts someone else's feelings on their platform.

You, as the SITE OWNER allowed your admins/mods to suspend me twice. 

Also your mod shadows all my posts, putting me under duress. 

You also never responded to me on FACEBOOK, and THE ONE found out that I contacted you!! 

How did THE ONE know that I contacted you on FACEBOOK!!! 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That's pretty funny though.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The gaddam fool is off his rocker. Wollie lives close to him - maybe he can go over & slap the piss out of him ... :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You also never responded to me on FACEBOOK, and THE ONE found out that I contacted you!! 

800Dragon said he found your FB posts ...not the One. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I can make and break MY rules. That's one of the few benefits of owning the site. For $25k you could do whatever you want with the place. Or you can go start your own site :lol:

Your friend ROB booted me for no reason. It left me open to verbal attack, with NO RECOURSE!!

I maintain that he did not die of natural causes, but my lawyer can find that out, not me. 

I don't know what your connection is to THE ONE, but I guess he's worth it to ya'. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And you being here is not a right, it's a privilege.  Since that's the case, myself, or any admin can suspend your account whenever they wish, for whatever reason they want. It could be for wearing a red bowtie instead of your regular pink.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

And you being here is not a right, it's a privilege.  Since that's the case, myself, or any admin can suspend your account whenever they wish, for whatever reason they want. It could be for wearing a red bowtie instead of your regular pink.

Yah....but AM I FREE TO POST AGAINST HIM ...while he’s not here :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

And I have the right to file a lawsuit against you. Keep posting, it's gonna look good in court. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And I have the right to file a lawsuit against you. Keep posting, it's gonna look good in court. 

Like others have already mentioned, your lawyer will enjoy reading your posts here :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is my CM due? I looked and can’t figure it out

Probably, I am way behind in sending out renewal invoices. I'll try to get them done this week so I can build up my defense fund.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, you can suspend anyone at any time. However, if that member believes he or she is being UNJUSTLY suspended, that member can take legal action. 

You have a PATTERN of pressuring me:

Started with Rob booting me, and leaving me open to attack with no recourse.

Then SSFB

Then HSR,

and now " SHADOWING " me 24/7 by HSR.

Hey, I may not have a case, but I'm gonna try. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, you can suspend anyone at any time. However, if that member believes he or she is being UNJUSTLY suspended, that member can take legal action. 

Then SSFB

Then HSR,

You have nothing except chapped lips you fucking twinko broke ass dick sucking pillow biter. You are dumb as fuck. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then SSFB

Then HSR,

Maybe Stfu before you get banned again :dunno:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have nothing except chapped lips you fucking twinko broke ass dick sucking pillow biter. You are dumb as fuck. 

You dumb bastard, you're making the case for me!!

Anyone who has ever been threatened with violence by uncle Twinko should consider a lawsuit. He has alot of money and assets you could lein. Let's start with some calls to the authorities to get this on record and then a maybe a giant lawsuit? 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then SSFB

Then HSR,

:watching: