Check your account email address ×

Ukraine got the Russian flagship Moskva

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I have a hard time trusting anything the govt or msm says. Brandon still says the vax stops the spread ffs...

Nothing you are told is the truth. The harder they push the more you know it’s bullshit 

• Platinum Contributing Member

If I’m on the opposite side of Fordy then I’m definitely good. Putin is a war criminal so fuck him and those that shrug their shoulders over what he is doing.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Don’t believe it until Russia denies it.

Would you be able to show us a military conflict the US has engaged in for the last 70 years that wasnt misrepresented to the public? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I’m on the opposite side of Fordy then I’m definitely good. Putin is a war criminal so fuck him and those that shrug their shoulders over what he is doing.

Sadaam was a war criminal and you said you didnt support removing him. He committed far greater atrocities than Putin

Just now, Anler said:

Sadaam was a war criminal and you said you didnt support removing him. He committed far greater atrocities than Putin

He invaded Kuwait and was promptly slapped and sent home and he certainly didn’t do to Kuwait what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He invaded Kuwait and was promptly slapped and sent home and he certainly didn’t do to Kuwait what Putin is doing to Ukraine.

He did 1000 times worse to the Kurds than Putin is doing to Ukraine

For fuck sake man

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For fuck sake man

There was also a brutal war with Iran where our righteous leaders sold arms to both sides... Including chemical weapons

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dont be bragging about being opposite of Fordy. He is like a broken clock so can still be right twice a day. Just wrong the other 1438 minutes

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For fuck sake man

1000X worse…if you say so. That’s not to say he wasn’t good awful in his treatment of them but again this country should look in the mirror considering the way he have abused and abandoned them over the years. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

There was also a brutal war with Iran where our righteous leaders sold arms to both sides... Including chemical weapons

I understand that and if you want to start a thread about US Foreign Policy fuckery have at it…FFS W is considered by many to be a war criminal. I’m not excusing any of that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

1000X worse…if you say so. 

I understand that and if you want to start a thread about US Foreign Policy fuckery have at it…FFS W is considered by many to be a war criminal. I’m not excusing any of that.

Sounds like you are excusing it now in Ukraine

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For fuck sake man

taking Saddam out created way to many downstream issues that cost more lives than him gassing some Kurds.   Unfortunately the animals in the ME need a dictator to hold them in check,  they cannot handle the responisbilities of freedom like white people :news:  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

taking Saddam out created way to many downstream issues that cost more lives than him gassing some Kurds.   Unfortunately the animals in the ME need a dictator to hold them in check,  they cannot handle the responisbilities of freedom like white people :news:  

Yah....destabilizing Russia wouldnt create any legacy issues for sure 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Sounds like you are excusing it now in Ukraine

I have no problem the United States and many other countries supporting Ukraine against Putin…we can keep going on and on about itbut neither of us is gong to change our mind.🤷🏻

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....destabilizing Russia wouldnt create any legacy issues for sure 

they are white,  they will embrace freedom and the responsibility of democracy just like they did when the USSR failed.  it will be tremendous believe me if Putin is removed from power.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have no problem the United States and many other countries supporting Ukraine against Putin…we can keep going on and on about itbut neither of us is gong to change our mind.🤷🏻

Why cant we just send Ukraine thoughts and prayers? Why do we have to send billions and pay double digit inflation? 

Just now, Anler said:

Why cant we just send Ukraine thoughts and prayers? Why do we have to send billions and pay double digit inflation? 

every day i am sure he Ukranians wake up and give thanks for the thoughts prayers and Ukraine flags in their social media profiles

Just now, Angry ginger said:

every day i am sure he Ukranians wake up and give thanks for the thoughts prayers and Ukraine flags in their social media profiles

Maybe they are like "Fuck the US for doing this to us! Fuck You Biden!" and the msm isnt showing it... 

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

Would you be able to show us a military conflict the US has engaged in for the last 70 years that wasnt misrepresented to the public? 

I’ll take false moral equivalence for $600.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven't taken a side dummy. Here you are running your mouth again tho...smh. 

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

:owned:

Add in all the Africa slaughters he doesn't say a peep about as well...

58 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I haven't taken a side dummy. Here you are running your mouth again tho...smh. 

:owned:

Add in all the Africa slaughters he doesn't say a peep about as well...

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nothing you are told is the truth. The harder they push the more you know it’s bullshit 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Concur ...

What do you call this….and if this isn’t taking a side how about you pick one right now?🤷🏻