Check your account email address ×

Maryland Department of Education Will Require Pre-K Students to Learn about Gender Identity and Expression

"department of education prohibits teachers and administrators from being required to disclose if a student identifies as transgender to their parents."

https://timcast.com/news/maryland-department-of-education-will-require-pre-k-students-to-learn-about-gender-identity-and-expression/?fbclid=IwAR3e3RuHGyoE9XFVWnIuc3DZML7n91FpEz8M2wLWQFaczAv6fY35MA8OjyE

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Badger** said:

1% of this country or less is tranz and they are going to ram it down our kids. What happen to this world?? 

Not really the world. It's liberals in North America that are pushing this shit.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ACE said:

Liberal are child groomers plain and simple 

Honest question, is anything like this going on in Canada? I never here of Canada trying to pull any shit like this. 

Just now, J. Jackson said:

:bc:

Greenville, S.C. <<< Some of the best people I have ever met were from the south. My Grandma and Grandpa lived on Angle rest mountain in south western Va and my brother died in NC. 

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Honest question, is anything like this going on in Canada? I never here of Canada trying to pull any shit like this. 

Kinda school specific as far as I know. It’s not at my kids school 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

1% of this country or less is tranz and they are going to ram it down our kids. What happen to this world?? 

Take a good look at the percentage breakdown of Washington D.C. vs the rest of the United States and it will give you a good perspective of why this type of shit is getting pushed down our throats.  D.C. is not a good representation of the rest of the US.