Check your account email address ×

Epic tiktoks

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Anler said:

This dude lost his job over this rant

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRDc1FqQ/?k=1

Cause he nailed the uniparty.  You have no government that gives a shit about the people and the ones that do are called insurrectionists.

Welcome to the deep state.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause he nailed the uniparty.  You have no government that gives a shit about the people and the ones that do are called insurrectionists.

Welcome to the deep state.  

Then why are you adamant that the democrats cheated in the last election if that's the case?

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Then why are you adamant that the democrats cheated in the last election if that's the case?

Have you not been listening.  It's a uniparty, they are one and the same.  The rinos are worse than the dems.  There is no way the cheat occurred without both sides, get it now?

The cheating has been happening for a long time, going back to Andrew Jackson.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

If the Democrats cheated and stole the election they couldn't have done it without Republicans help. Republican election officials certified all of the ballots. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

If the Democrats cheated and stole the election they couldn't have done it without Republicans help. Republican election officials certified all of the ballots. 

Maybe the independents should run the show.

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bingo.

• 4 months later...

Brings back a 4 month old thread to try and garner some attention. Has anyone liked ANY of your tiktok vids Rob?? I don't think so. In fact has anyone responded to ANY of your posts lately? Reap what you sow man.You've become the new site Polaris 550:thumb:

Guys don't like the gay memes and gifs, figure that out yet??

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Brings back a 4 month old thread to try and garner some attention. Has anyone liked ANY of your tiktok vids Rob?? I don't think so. In fact has anyone responded to ANY of your posts lately? Reap what you sow man.You've become the new site Polaris 550:thumb:

Guys don't like the gay memes and gifs, figure that out yet??

Was it not a good movie? Just the other day you posted something about dildos in the Meme thread. You should really go back and read some of 550's comments till then you keep up the good job being a hall monitor Steve and pot calling. 

:whistle:

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Was it not a good movie? Just the other day you posted something about dildos in the Meme thread. You should really go back and read some of 550's comments till then you keep up the good job being a hall monitor Steve and pot calling. 

:whistle:

I'll address this and then back to ignoring you. Your gig is up Rob,the general consensus is you're an awkward creepy fuck as you once again showed the forum last night. Again read my first post, and answer to yourself the questions I asked.You did this to yourself. Bye now. 

Bold: I have NOT posted any dildos in the meme thread, please quit lying about me too.

Just now, HSR said:

I'll address this and then back to ignoring you. Your gig is up Rob,the general consensus is you're an awkward creepy fuck as you once again showed the forum last night. Again read my first post, and answer to yourself the questions I asked.You did this to yourself. Bye now. 

Steve your not very well like among the snowmobiling community on the internet and you did this to yourself pal. If you would stop harassing others and following them around we would have no issues.  If you don't want my attention put me on ignore, I would assume you know how that works. How many times in the last three days have you jumped into my profile?? Again Pot calling Steve.