Check your account email address ×

Risk of myocarditis 133x higher after vaccination than the background risk

Rod

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know that's just one side effect.  Now go add in the 10000 others that are rare. 

Anti vaxxers/deniers about the virus.
 "2 to 3 out of 100 people die from covid. It's not that bad.....".

Also them.
 "4 out of tens of million people who got the vaccine have died. Clearly the vaccines are highly dangerous”

22 minutes ago, DougW said:

Also them.
 "4 out of tens of million people who got the vaccine have died. Clearly the vaccines are highly dangerous”

2 to 3, where the fuck did you get that figure from?

On 3/25/2022 at 8:32 PM, DougW said:

Also them.

I liked when they claimed mortality rate from COVID was .0002 percent at the beginning because they were dividing deaths by the worlds population. Ignoring the deaths per COVID case numbers.  

On 3/25/2022 at 8:56 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

2 to 3, where the fuck did you get that figure from?

At the beginning they thought the death rate from COVID was close to 10% before realizing the large number of asymptomatic cases. The Doctors figuring out that pronating patients on ventilators was a huge factor in reducing deaths. 
 FYI all your anti vaccine nonsense is hilarious. Did you decide not to get vaccinated? 

Dr Campbell kind of lost the plot recently. Here is an actual scientist explaining why.  

On 3/26/2022 at 10:10 AM, ACE said:

Remember when these vaccines causing myocarditis was a total conspiracy theory wow 

I don’t remember that.  I remember them saying it is very rare and far less prevalent than in COVID patients. Looks like they are still correct and you are still a moron. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

At the beginning they thought the death rate from COVID was close to 10% before realizing the large number of asymptomatic cases. The Doctors figuring out that pronating patients on ventilators was a huge factor in reducing deaths. 
 FYI all your anti vaccine nonsense is hilarious. Did you decide not to get vaccinated? 

Dr Campbell kind of lost the plot recently. Here is an actual scientist explaining why.  

The vax is useless.  More people died post vax than pre vax.  It's not really complicated when you take the blinders off.

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax is useless.  More people died post vax than pre vax.  It's not really complicated when you take the blinders off.

That's because they got hiv.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you acquired a brain injury in the last year? I don’t remember you being as stupid as ace. Until 2021 only 9 vaccinated people under 60 ended up in icu with COVID vs 1,772 unvaxxed. 

Can you explain why the mortality rate per case of COVID is so much lower in Australia?  Seems to me it’s because they got their cases after they were vaccinated. Or the huge difference in deaths in the US vs Canada?  It’s because they were dumb enough to listen to Fox News lies. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Have you acquired a brain injury in the last year? I don’t remember you being as stupid as ace. Until 2021 only 9 vaccinated people under 60 ended up in icu with COVID vs 1,772 unvaxxed. 

Can you explain why the mortality rate per case of COVID is so much lower in Australia?  Seems to me it’s because they got their cases after they were vaccinated. Or the huge difference in deaths in the US vs Canada?  It’s because they were dumb enough to listen to Fox News lies. 

Democrats were the anti vaxxers originally 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Democrats were the anti vaxxers originally 

Do you have the decency to admit it was a tiny percentage of democrats that were anti vaxxers vs the huge percentage of Republicans that became anti vaxxers after Trump started linking it to Autism?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do you have the decency to admit it was a tiny percentage of democrats that were anti vaxxers vs the huge percentage of Republicans that became anti vaxxers after Trump started linking it to Autism?  

It started at the top with Biden and Harris

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you hit your head in an extreme kayak accident?

The vax is useless.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you hit your head in an extreme kayak accident?

The vax is useless.  

Are you that frightened of a needle?  

Personally I think you trampled old ladies to get the vaccine and are just lying about it now. Just like Every Fox News host. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you that frightened of a needle?  

Personally I think you trampled old ladies to get the vaccine and are just lying about it now. Just like Every Fox News host. 

Yah that's it.