Check your account email address ×

How long can they hold them off?

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I have a hard time with people who think we owe anyone anything. And every place we have gone to help or "liberate" has been totally destroyed. WTF is wrong with these sick fucking people? 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

They are literally dead from the neck up and they should be culled from the herd

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Fucking liberal psychos

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Well wait until war hits home. Then they can put their money where their mouth is. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Put put is raking in the dough$$$

:lol: You guys need to settle the fuck down!

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh look Nazis are the good guys.

Seems like there's a lot more to the story than you're letting on to.....it  sounds like looters that have robbed Ukrainian homes.... either way there's more to the story and those guys got what they deserved.... I really enjoyed it watched it like 5 times lol.

Screenshot_2022-04-07-19-45-26.png

Best thing that could've happened is Russia invading Ukraine. Now the west can slowly bleed the Russians dry. One drop of blood at a time and 10 soldiers at a time. The Ukrainians absolutely despise the Russians. They would rather die than live under Putins hand. Give them the best weapons and turn the fuckers loose. China sees this absolute catastrophe by Russia and they now understand that the West is real. This Putin fuckup has literally fucked decades of Russian/Sino planning. Its absolutely wonderful to see. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Best thing that could've happened is Russia invading Ukraine. Now the west can slowly bleed the Russians dry. One drop of blood at a time and 10 soldiers at a time. The Ukrainians absolutely despise the Russians. They would rather die than live under Putins hand. Give them the best weapons and turn the fuckers loose. China sees this absolute catastrophe by Russia and they now understand that the West is real. This Putin fuckup has literally fucked decades of Russian/Sino planning. Its absolutely wonderful to see. 

Spot on.... this has set them back years if not decades

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Spot on.... this has set them back years if not decades

I would agree.  Its just the potential rammifications if Putin is put into a corner.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would agree.  Its just the potential rammifications if Putin is put into a corner.

The only way he get's put in a corner is if he has a direct conflict with NATO. At which time his conventional forces would be obliterated in days and he'd be facing a humiliating defeat. Keep the bastard tied down in Ukraine as long as possible. Bleed 'em out in a war of attrition. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The only way he get's put in a corner is if he has a direct conflict with NATO. At which time his conventional forces would be obliterated in days and he'd be facing a humiliating defeat. Keep the bastard tied down in Ukraine as long as possible. Bleed 'em out in a war of attrition. 

Well we're about as close as you can be to a direct confrontation with NATO, given all he weaponry that is funneling into Ukraine.  I would think that Putin might frown on that.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well we're about as close as you can be to a direct confrontation with NATO, given all he weaponry that is funneling into Ukraine.  I would think that Putin might frown on that.

The USSR did the same during Vietnam. US did the same during the USSR's occupation of Afghanistan. This is nothing new. Putin needs to suck it up and understand that this is the way the world works. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The USSR did the same during Vietnam. US did the same during the USSR's occupation of Afghanistan. This is nothing new. Putin needs to suck it up and understand that this is the way the world works. 

I don't understand why they just can't take Putin out. 

On 4/7/2022 at 8:53 PM, DriftBusta said:

On 4/7/2022 at 8:55 PM, spin_dry said:

Just upholding the Budapest Memorandom.

100 yard dash in record time....sign em up