Check your account email address ×

Bombshell-Pfizer documents. Massive amount of adverse events.

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Poor deepfaggot 

Poor forum readers. Have to suffer through all of the illiterate morons that resort to gay commentary instead of actually having a logical discussion.  Must suck to be that insecure to force that sort of behavior.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Poor forum readers. Have to suffer through all of the illiterate morons that resort to gay commentary instead of actually having a logical discussion.  Must suck to be that insecure to force that sort of behavior.

You’ll be ok friend. This is just a part of you coming to terms that you were\are in a cult 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Your commentary is so irrelevant it is amusing.  

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Still waiting for all the unvaxxed dropping with heart attacks from covid or whatever ever other nonsence you have peer reviewed.:lol:  

Well we're waiting Deepfaggot, or shall we just call you peer review?

:lol:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another rare side effect.  Still waiting for peer reviewed data for the unvaxxed.

image.png.80874d618aee5731dd7c36cb33fec661.png

What are you still waiting for? I’ve already provided info on 2020, pre vaccine, and asked you multiple times if you’d like to address it. 

Here it is, again.

Emerging data suggest an association between COVID-19 and myocarditis (25). CDC assessed this association using a large, U.S. hospital-based administrative database of health care encounters from >900 hospitals. Myocarditis inpatient encounters were 42.3% higher in 2020 than in 2019. During March 2020–January 2021, the period that coincided with the COVID-19 pandemic, the risk for myocarditis was 0.146% among patients diagnosed with COVID-19 during an inpatient or hospital-based outpatient encounter and 0.009% among patients who were not diagnosed with COVID-19.

After adjusting for patient and hospital characteristics, patients with COVID-19 during March 2020–January 2021 had, on average, 15.7 times the risk for myocarditis compared with those without COVID-19 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What are you still waiting for? I’ve already provided info on 2020, pre vaccine, and asked you multiple times if you’d like to address it. 

Here it is, again.

Emerging data suggest an association between COVID-19 and myocarditis (25). CDC assessed this association using a large, U.S. hospital-based administrative database of health care encounters from >900 hospitals. Myocarditis inpatient encounters were 42.3% higher in 2020 than in 2019. During March 2020–January 2021, the period that coincided with the COVID-19 pandemic, the risk for myocarditis was 0.146% among patients diagnosed with COVID-19 during an inpatient or hospital-based outpatient encounter and 0.009% among patients who were not diagnosed with COVID-19.

After adjusting for patient and hospital characteristics, patients with COVID-19 during March 2020–January 2021 had, on average, 15.7 times the risk for myocarditis compared with those without COVID-19 

That is total bullshit, so again I will ask for the actual data, or better still where are the people dropping.  You won't find any cause your data is bullshit.  Get it.  Should be easy to find individuals dropping daily being unvaxxed with myocarditis compared with the vaxxed if any of the garbage you posted had any merit.

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is total bullshit, so again I will ask for the actual data, or better still where are the people dropping.  You won't find any cause your data is bullshit.  Get it.  Should be easy to find individuals dropping daily being unvaxxed with myocarditis compared with the vaxxed if any of the garbage you posted had any merit.

What do you find to be bullshit about it? The data was taken from 900+ hospitals. You act as if people only have pleasant experiences with Covid.

“Before this report, the two largest known studies, in the United States and in Israel, also found that COVID-19 was strongly associated with myocarditis (U.S. study: odds ratio = 8.17, 95% CI = 3.58–18.62; Israel study: risk ratio = 18.28, 95% CI = 3.95–25.12) (3,4).”

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm#:~:text=During March 2020–January 2021%2C the period that coincided with,not diagnosed with COVID-19.

People aren’t dropping from myocarditis, no matter how many random things you can find on Twitter, from Covid or the vaccine. It’s an extremely small amount being effected either way. 

42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What do you find to be bullshit about it? The data was taken from 900+ hospitals. You act as if people only have pleasant experiences with Covid.

“Before this report, the two largest known studies, in the United States and in Israel, also found that COVID-19 was strongly associated with myocarditis (U.S. study: odds ratio = 8.17, 95% CI = 3.58–18.62; Israel study: risk ratio = 18.28, 95% CI = 3.95–25.12) (3,4).”

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm#:~:text=During March 2020–January 2021%2C the period that coincided with,not diagnosed with COVID-19.

People aren’t dropping from myocarditis, no matter how many random things you can find on Twitter, from Covid or the vaccine. It’s an extremely small amount being effected either way. 

Yes they are dropping from myocarditis, all fully vaxxed, and it not rare its 1 in about 2000 for the youth.  But what is absent from this data are the unvaxxed you parrot as being the main victims of myocarditis and where are the unvaxxed dropping on the fields like we are seeing from the vaxxed?   I'll wait.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But what is absent from this data are the unvaxxed

What don’t you understand about this being from 2020. Everyone was unvaxxed. 

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

where are the unvaxxed dropping on the fields like we are seeing from the vaxxed?   I'll wait.

No worries, you don’t have to wait, I’ll just keep using your Twitter examples that you throw out before even verifying. Christian Eriksen collapsed in the middle of a soccer game due to cardiac arrest. He wasn’t vaccinated.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

where are the unvaxxed dropping on the fields like we are seeing from the vaxxed?   I'll wait.

https://www.tennis.com/news/articles/rafael-nadal-to-miss-4-6-weeks-stress-fracture-cracked-rib-roland-garros

Rafael has a cracked rib you dummy. Maybe the vaccine weakened his rib.

:roflcrying:

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

https://www.tennis.com/news/articles/rafael-nadal-to-miss-4-6-weeks-stress-fracture-cracked-rib-roland-garros

Rafael has a cracked rib you dummy. Maybe the vaccine weakened his rib.

:roflcrying:

No reason to lie.  When did he break it playing tennis.  The same guy who scolded novic to get vaxxed.   Fuck you are gullible.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Again I will ask where the fuck are the unvaxxed with heart problems.  Please use data from 2022 only.  It doesn't need to be peer reviewed.:lol:

Fucking morons.

We’re 2.5 months into 2022…. I bet there are already studies galore on said 2.5 months. We already saw the increase in 2020 in the unvaxxed but you’re right, we definitely can’t use that. 

:smack:

But I suppose when you say “data” you really just mean anecdotal twitter stories? Let me get on that.

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Please use data from 2022 only. 

Here’s one published in 2022, does that count? I didn’t find it on Twitter though. :dunno:

“Myocarditis Risk Is 17 Times Higher for Unvaccinated Patients Who Get COVID-19”

https://www.pharmacytimes.com/view/myocarditis-risk-is-17-times-higher-for-unvaccinated-patients-who-get-covid-19

27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Here’s one published in 2022, does that count? I didn’t find it on Twitter though. :dunno:

“Myocarditis Risk Is 17 Times Higher for Unvaccinated Patients Who Get COVID-19”

https://www.pharmacytimes.com/view/myocarditis-risk-is-17-times-higher-for-unvaccinated-patients-who-get-covid-19

Should have lots of data to real people.  Not ghosts.  Try harder.

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2022 at 4:38 PM, Deephaven said:

So your perception that I am in a cult causes you to have gay commentary?  Look at the dumb liberal blaming everyone else for his failures.  You are pathetic.

It’s not a perception. You are, and there’s no way you haven’t sucked a cock or two. Not possible.