Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson on parenting

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Does he describe how benzo addiction affects parenting skills? 

He can probably tell you why you’ve been a complete failure at everything you’ve tried, including several marriages, careers and businesses 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

He can probably tell you why you’ve been a complete failure at everything you’ve tried, including several marriages, careers and businesses 

Why so personal friendo? I make it a point to never get personal here

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why so personal friendo? I make it a point to never get personal here

He lies all the time so it’s fair game 

I may troll you but I won’t lie to you 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

He lies all the time so it’s fair game 

I may troll you but I won’t lie to you 

That's lame and you know it.If you're going to get personal , you already lost.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

That's lame and you know it.If you're going to get personal , you already lost.

Well then he lost prior by lying about personal experiences all the time so we agree there my friend 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well then he lost prior by lying about personal experiences all the time so we agree there my friend 

Are you writing his biography or something :lol:. I would think AFJ would be a better author myself :thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

Are you writing his biography or something :lol:. I would think AFJ would be a better author myself :thumbsup:

He re writes his own biography all the time!

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Poor Jordan. A psychologist for decades  and gets hooked on benzodiazepines. How the fuck does that happen? Either it’s total and complete stupidity or he’s an expert at lying to himself. Maybe both. The man’s wife was dying of cancer and he has to be flown around the world for detox. Talk about a fucking diva. There’s tons of detox centers in America and Canada that could do the job. But jordon Peterson needs something special because he and his followers like you think he’s special. He’s an addict. Nothing more  :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Poor Jordan. A psychologist for decades  and gets hooked on benzodiazepines. How the fuck does that happen? Either it’s total and complete stupidity or he’s an expert at lying to himself. Maybe both. The man’s wife was dying of cancer and he has to flown around the world for detox. Talk about a fucking diva. There’s tons of detox centers in America and Canada that could do the job. But jordon Peterson needs something special because he and his followers like you think he’s special. He’s an addict. Nothing more  :lol: 

So you are a complete failure? Or what

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I was ready to defend wolfie. :lol2:

When Ben said that I was thinking of Woolie and then Ben….and then myself…and then just figured discretion is the better of valor….and just STFU.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When Ben said that I was thinking of Woolie and then Ben….and then myself…and then just figured discretion is the better of valor….and just STFU.🤣

Are you on DU?

40 minutes ago, ACE said:

Are you embarrassed?

About what…I know you meant Democrat Underground and no I’m not on that site nor have I ever been….SBYL Sludgearino.🤷🏻

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Poor Jordan. A psychologist for decades  and gets hooked on benzodiazepines. How the fuck does that happen? Either it’s total and complete stupidity or he’s an expert at lying to himself. Maybe both. The man’s wife was dying of cancer and he has to be flown around the world for detox. Talk about a fucking diva. There’s tons of detox centers in America and Canada that could do the job. But jordon Peterson needs something special because he and his followers like you think he’s special. He’s an addict. Nothing more  :lol: 

Benzos have been another scourge launched on us by trusty big pharm. Unfortunately I know countless adults who take them. Lady across the street was a mess on them for years. She finally killed herself about 3 years ago. Left a husband and 3 kids behind. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Benzos have been another scourge launched on us by trusty big pharm. Unfortunately I know countless adults who take them. Lady across the street was a mess on them for years. She finally killed herself about 3 years ago. Left a husband and 3 kids behind. 

They have their place in medicine, but IMO it’s very limited in scope. They can be helpful transitioning a person out of psychosis or for acute trauma. But for anxiety and panic, never. Peterson should’ve known that. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They have their place in medicine, but IMO it’s very limited in scope. They can be helpful transitioning a person out of psychosis or for acute trauma. But for anxiety and panic, never. Peterson should’ve known that. 

I never knew what a problem they were until about 2 years ago. I doubt alot of doctors relayed that to their patients before prescribing them so cavalierly. I guess the withdrawl can be worse than opiates. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I never knew what a problem they were until about 2 years ago. I doubt alot of doctors relayed that to their patients before prescribing them so cavalierly. I guess the withdrawl can be worse than opiates. 

I just had to Google to see what drugs are in that class.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

My aunt is on that shit....she’s a fucking train wreck basket case. My cousin text me and said she nearly burned the house down the other night. Went outside at 11pm after grilling burgers and took the kettle in the house and threw all the burning coals in her deadbeat sons laundry basket. She then went out in the garage and passed out. My other cousin Jessa woke up at 1am with the house filled with smoke and the clothes burning in the basket.  I was just there for a half day visited her and the kids cause I haven’t seen them in almost 10 years. My aunt is totally whacked out 

• Sad 1

Just now, Anler said:

The withdrawal from benzodiazepines can be deadly. Seizures and strokes.  Opiate withdrawal just makes you think that you are dying. Benzodiazepines bind to the GABA A receptors. Causing symptoms similar, and just as lethal as alcohol withdrawal.