Check your account email address ×

Russian troops aiming to 'mine' nuclear plant to 'blackmail the whole of Europe:' Zaporizhzhia employees

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My Wife said the same fucking thing last night 😂😂😂

She feels "bad" ...then I reminded her of all the brown people we have bombed for a decade.  She dropped it after that. 

First rule in warfare, dehumanize the enemy. You will sleep better at night knowing that all of the innocent people who will get killed didnt deserve to live in the fist place. Even the babies and the pregnant women!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Funny listening to all the would be war strategists here.  Putin is not going to stop at ukraine, he is going for the world.  :lol:   No he isn't.  He is taking the Nazi regime out of Ukraine, that is what he said, that is what his goal is.  His end game may well be to install a russia leaning leadership and why wouldn't he?  Nato has been slowly encroaching on him under the guise of him being the enemy.  Whoever posted saying has he ever threatened a western country, or Nato directly was absolutely right, he hasn't.  He is not stupid or crazy, he is a trained KGB intelligence agent.  Not stupid, and knows more about war and politics than any motherfucker here.  Period. He told everyone to stay out of his business, like the USA does to many also.   

I have acquaintances in Russia and Ukraine and both say the western news media is ramping up the wrong stories, you are all a victim of western propaganda again.  How does it feel to be duped again?   :lol:   For 8 years the Ukrainian government has been participating in the genocide of many Ukrainians and Russians, to the blind eyes of the world.  Self proclaimed Neo Nazi group is the front line military in Ukraine. Do some fucking research.  Fuck me....  

Now to address an attack on Russia, Nato is not going to attack him, they are not going to attack the second most powerful army in the world, backed by the chinese and Iran and Korea.  They won't.  If you think this, you are on glue and there is no hope for you.   The most powerful Nukes in the world.  USA with all due respect has lost every war in the last 50 years.  They are not going to test Russia.    GET away from the news, talk to people, get a clue for fucks sake.  AAARRRGGGHHH   :lol: 

Here is some free info for you, when germany surrendered in the second world war, Ukraine with it's contingent of Nazi's held out for 6 more months before surrendering.   Just FYI      The Nazi's want the west and russia to go at it so they can come in and claim what's left. 

Edited by WildMann
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It is sad. Much of it is very sad.  Sad that so many innocents are being driven from their home, so much upheaval, so much destroyed in war.  War isn't pretty and any of you who hope for war, thinking it is glamorous or something, need to give your head a shake.    Here is a visual for ya, how about the smell on a battlefield when all the pieces and parts of once living breathing human beings start rotting in the mud along with food, milk, produce and livestock.   Think about it for a minute.  You haven't even been shot yet.  

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh look who shines a light on actual Nazi's in Ukraine LOL

There’s an estimated 900 neonnazi types in Ukraine that are armed. There’s more than that in the state of Alabama. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s an estimated 900 neonnazi types in Ukraine that are armed. There’s more than that in the state of Alabama. 

You didnt watch the video

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nobody wants to see the humanitarian crisis that is occurring nor the destruction of Ukraine but any escalation on our part would result in disaster. There are reports that the combined cyber capabilities of Russia and China could cripple our power grid for months not to mention the loss of blood and treasure that would occur in a shooting war.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh so the whole front line of the Ukrainian army is only 900 strong?   LMAO   Get a fucking clue.  

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody wants to see the humanitarian crisis that is occurring nor the destruction of Ukraine but any escalation on our part would result in disaster. There are reports that the combined cyber capabilities of Russia and China could cripple our power grid for months not to mention the loss of blood and treasure that would occur in a shooting war.

Spot on and all of this could have been avoided with diplomacy but it wont. And we have ultra rich pieces of shit in our govt talking about sanctions and shutting down oil supply which is going to devastate poor and working class families. They dont care because they are rich so it doesnt affect them. Just totally out of touch. 

• Like 2

And that's supposed to be real news and not fake? Let me guess, it's real because it fits your chosen narrative. 

You can choose to ignore the facts.  This article is 7 years old.  It is not part of the new censored push on the public by news media.  I take it you never even read the article.  Read the article.  

Just now, WildMann said:

You can choose to ignore the facts.  This article is 7 years old.  It is not part of the new censored push on the public by news media.  I take it you never even read the article.  Read the article.  

Oh I see. This is real news.  An obscure video on YouTube that fits the Russian narrative. See how this works? :lol: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Why would he want that in his back yard? He isnt going to bomb nuclear power plants. I can see taking control of them but not bombing them. Its good to scare people tho. 

Only if he's completely lost his mind, of which I don't think he did.  Hope he didn't anyway.

Oh I see. This is real news.  An obscure video on YouTube that fits the Russian narrative. See how this works? :lol: 

I didn't post any obscure video.  Are you crazy?  Obviously you have not read the fucking article.  Can you even read trog?  

6 minutes ago, WildMann said:

I didn't post any obscure video.  Are you crazy?  Obviously you have not read the fucking article.  Can you even read trog?  

It's real news because you say it is. Gotcha. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Read the article idiot.  I am not telling you whether it's fake or not, but here is a little insight.  The article has nothing to do with current events. If you had read the article you would find it is an information piece written from the perspective of the writer who was taken along for the ride with these people.  Get a clue Dry Spin.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The same people in Alabama that built the RV you bought and already sold because you couldn't afford it ? :news:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Basically you are deflecting because in your lack of intelligence, you have no real argument at all.  Shows the level of mentality you muddle through life with.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Spot on and all of this could have been avoided with diplomacy but it wont. And we have ultra rich pieces of shit in our govt talking about sanctions and shutting down oil supply which is going to devastate poor and working class families. They dont care because they are rich so it doesnt affect them. Just totally out of touch. 

Putin laid out his demands to prevent an invasion. Ukraine refused. Putin invaded. End of story.