Check your account email address ×

Greene speaks to far right amid ‘Putin!’ chants

55 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The GOP. Fucked up is an understatement. The party of white nationalists, KKK, and now Putin. :lol: 

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-marjorie-taylor-greene-race-and-ethnicity-europe-mitch-mcconnell-6dd6985db085537fcb103c0d022ac775

nobody cares about those 2.  They do however serve a role.  Part of it is the shiny object distraction of guys like you and Smales.  :lol: 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

nobody cares about those 2.  They do however serve a role.  Part of it is the shiny object distraction of guys like you and Smales.  :lol: 

GOP'ers cared enough to vote them into office. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP'ers cared enough to vote them into office. 

Should we put a list of some of the beauties that the Dems have sent to office?  I can think of about 20 that are even funny to look at, let alone hear what comes out of their mouths.   I loved that shot at the SOTU speech of an angry bald ass Aayana Pressely.  Why does she always look like she's pissed off a bout something?  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Should we put a list of some of the beauties that the Dems have sent to office?  I can think of about 20 that are even funny to look at, let alone hear what comes out of their mouths.   I loved that shot at the SOTU speech of an angry bald ass Aayana Pressely.  Why does she always look like she's pissed off a bout something?  :lol: 

whataboutism

Just now, spin_dry said:

whataboutism

Hopefully you learn something this fall when your beloved Democratic party gets its dick handed to them.  What cracks me up is how scared they are of Trump.  Almost daily in WaPo, NYT, Huffpo, etc., they just can't quit him.  I wonder why that is.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think I would like to learn about relationships from Derpo and Mark…..🤣🤣

Here we go with family and relationships again..it’s all you got you fat fuck loser.. go jerk off on instagram.. it’s all you got 
Poor pouts had to run away from a website .. :snack:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully you learn something this fall when your beloved Democratic party gets its dick handed to them.  What cracks me up is how scared they are of Trump.  Almost daily in WaPo, NYT, Huffpo, etc., they just can't quit him.  I wonder why that is.

You seem to have this impression that it matters to me. No matter who is elected, it has no effect whatsoever on my life. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh, a personal comment.  Shocker.  What a weak tit you are.

Of course 

I’m sure if he pushes it a bit more he will be tossed from here 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You seem to have this impression that it matters to me. No matter who is elected, it has no effect whatsoever on my life. 

Mine either.  But I can only surmise that it seems to matter to you, based on the effort and time you put into pushing your left leaning idiocy.  So no, no one believes that.

• Thanks 1