Check your account email address ×

Firearms?

2 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Is a firearms thread a good idea? Or no? Pics of builds? Just a thought.....

Unfortunately all mine sunk in a boating accident so i won't be able to participate 

• Like 4

I was looking for a P229 as they can take the .357 sig barrel as a drop in if its in .40 and happened to score one Saturday with both barrels. One gun shop later the wife finds a P239 in .40 like with box and papers and hers was like new. Guess I will have to add dies for .40 and .357sig 

IMG_20220219_132602096.jpg

• Like 3

Well we will start off nice and easy, I like to show my dad's leather work off. Lost art here! For Browning fans, look close you will see the logo. Again all hand formed, sewn, dyed...This is my Browning Challenger II. Gun is in great condition, fun and cheap to shoot....Enjoy, just a tease, more to come.....

Quick story behind the holster, I live in Ohio dad in Florida, so most designs are done over the phone or via email. This one was kind of a surprise from him. I gave him the basic idea I was looking for and let him work it from there. I got the call, holster is on the way, few days later package at my house....Dad called that night said well how do ya like it? Told him dad I love it but it's worthless to me! He said what!!! Said dad you have known me my whole life....Uhhh I'm left handed you made it right!!! He felt so bad, week later my lefty showed up and I love it!!! So many comments on it when I'm out.....

20220221_183147.jpg

20220221_183207.jpg

20220221_183200.jpg

20220221_183137.jpg

Edited by SHADOSPRIT
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Well we will start off nice and easy, I like to show my dad's leather work off. Lost art here! For Browning fans, look close you will see the logo. Again all hand formed, sewn, dyed...This is my Browning Challenger II. Gun is in great condition, fun and cheap to shoot....Enjoy, just a tease, more to come.....

Quick story behind the holster, I live in Ohio dad in Florida, so most designs are done over the phone or via email. This one was kind of a surprise from him. I gave him the basic idea I was looking for and let him work it from there. I got the call, holster is on the way, few days later package at my house....Dad called that night said well how do ya like it? Told him dad I love it but it's worthless to me! He said what!!! Said dad you have known me my whole life....Uhhh I'm left handed you made it right!!! He felt so bad, week later my lefty showed up and I love it!!! So many comments on it when I'm out.....

20220221_183147.jpg

20220221_183207.jpg

20220221_183200.jpg

20220221_183137.jpg

very cool. I love to have one for my Buckmark.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/20/2022 at 10:08 PM, Cat45 said:

Unfortunately all mine sunk in a boating accident so i won't be able to participate 

Same.   I no longer have any guns. 

On 2/20/2022 at 9:03 PM, SHADOSPRIT said:

Is a firearms thread a good idea? Or no? Pics of builds? Just a thought.....

There used ta' be a guy on here from Wisconsin, named Hyrcyck.

He was BIG into competitive shooting, guns, and ammo. You shoulda' seen the stuff he built. 

Real good guy, too bad he's not around.