Check your account email address ×

Drugs and Trump

Catman

4 hours ago, Catman said:

How is the left failed this population?

Trump gives false hope. No jobs are returning and the president doesn't control the job market

You are an idiot.  The president does not control the job market, but jobs are returning.  Why cause the corps know Americans will reward the those who stay in the USA and Trump has lit a fire under the corps asses.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Catman said:

As if you could be any more ignorant.

Just say "I didn't read it" and move on 

I never intended to write about Trump. I was writing about drugs, yet whenever I was in a white community filling with drugs I saw Trump support. Wherever I saw hope leaving a white neighborhood, I saw drugs and Trump entering.

I read it.   My first statement about Trump causing it was wrong and I meant to edit it earlier.   Everything else I said is spot on.

Drugs have been larger issues in our inner cites since the 60's.   They time right along with the dems Great Society and Roe v. Wade and the decline of the 2 parent household.  Drug abuse is not a poverty issue.   Give a drug addict a million dollars and all you have is a drug addict who wastes a million on drugs.  I've been down before and yes plenty of us have a drink or two but then the next day we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and do the best we can to improve things.  Not everyone who faces tough times goes out and sticks a needle in their arm and a high percentage of those in poverty became that because of drugs.   The majority of homeless people have a mental illness, drug problem or both.   I though liberals though of addiction as a disease?   Often they suffered from these before they became homeless or poor.

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I never intended to write about Trump. I was writing about drugs, yet whenever I was in a white community filling with drugs I saw Trump support. Wherever I saw hope leaving a white neighborhood, I saw drugs and Trump entering.

I read it.   My first statement about Trump causing it was wrong and I meant to edit it earlier.   Everything else I said is spot on.

Drugs have been larger issues in our inner cites since the 60's.   They time right along with the dems Great Society and Roe v. Wade and the decline of the 2 parent household.  Drug abuse is not a poverty issue.   Give a drug addict a million dollars and all you have is a drug addict who wastes a million on drugs.  I've been down before and yes plenty of us have a drink or two but then the next day we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and do the best we can to improve things.  Not everyone who faces tough times goes out and sticks a needle in their arm and a high percentage of those in poverty became that because of drugs.   The majority of homeless people have a mental illness, drug problem or both.   I though liberals though of addiction as a disease?   Often they suffered from these before they became homeless or poor.

right lets blame roe v wade for drugs SMH

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck even my 16 year old knew that the doc should be prescribing him cannabis after his surgery not opiods,  hopefully the attitude change will keep going when it comes to marijuana although way to many people of your generation still want to argue thats jsut a gateway to heroin,  SMH

Beer is the gateway to scotch

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Big problem in society is the breakdown of the family unit, but what politician is really willing to call that out.  Use to be when your kid did something bad at school, we will call your parent.  Wife is an administrator at a school and that no longer gets any traction.  More like, "Yah, when you find the deadbeat, tell them to fuck off".  But hey we still want the deadbeat vote.

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right lets blame roe v wade for drugs SMH

Not directly but it is tied dramatically to the decline of the 2 parent households.   Want some figures on crime and drug use with kids from single parent households compared to traditional families?   

Two siginificant changes in the chart.   The great society (modern day welfare system) and Roe v wade.  

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014.png

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Big problem in society is the breakdown of the family unit, but what politician is really willing to call that out.  Use to be when your kid did something bad at school, we will call your parent.  Wife is an administrator at a school and that no longer gets any traction.  More like, "Yah, when you find the deadbeat, tell them to fuck off".  But hey we still want the deadbeat vote.

BINGO!   I've said this more than 2 dozen times in here.   America's biggest problem is the decline of the traditional family and crappy parenting in general. :bc:

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

BINGO!   I've said this more than 2 dozen times in here.   America's biggest problem is the decline of the traditional family and crappy parenting in general. :bc:

You hit the nail on the head.  Politicians still need and ponder for that crappy parent(s) vote though.  Disgusting isn't it?

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

There is not future for many today.....Unions are basically gone. Wages are at record lows for entry level positions and large corporations are not doing these people any good by denying full time jobs with decent pay and benefits.

Thanks Obama!