Check your account email address ×

The Beginning of the End for the Ottawa Convoy

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don't think any Canadians were expecting that,,,why would you??? I think they did more than just whimper,they got the attention they wanted and showed the world what a little snivelling whiny scared cunt we have running the place.

Just now, HSR said:

I don't think any Canadians were expecting that,,,why would you??? I think they did more than just whimper,they got the attention they wanted and showed the world what a little snivelling whiny scared cunt we have running the place.

I think sane people thought that. The weirdos expected a civil war. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ahhh gotcha :thumbsup: The Ramboski types :lol:

I strongly believed in the what the truckers were pushing for. While the evidence is clear that the vaccines work, they should never have been mandatory. I find that obscene. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I strongly believed in the what the truckers were pushing for. While the evidence is clear that the vaccines work, they should never have been mandatory. I find that obscene. 

Agreed. What is also obscene is how our so called PM conducted himself throughout the protest. Just despicable and embarrassing for us as a nation. 

Just now, HSR said:

Agreed. What is also obscene is how our so called PM conducted himself throughout the protest. Just despicable and embarrassing for us as a nation. 

He’s completely sheltered and isolated from the real world. No doubt surrounds himself with people that agree with him and fires those that don’t. Just like trump. No one to reality check him. Arrogance and a huge ego with no guardrails. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s completely sheltered and isolated from the real world. No doubt surrounds himself with people that agree with him and fires those that don’t. Just like trump. No one to reality check him. Arrogance and a huge ego with no guardrails. 

Nailed it,,,although while I can understand where Trump's ego comes from,,this loser has no reason to feel so entitled.

Just now, HSR said:

Nailed it,,,although while I can understand where Trump's ego comes from,,this loser has no reason to feel so entitled.

Ego to compensate for little, real life experience. When I listen to Trudeau talk, its obvious he’s never struggled in life. In his heart he knows that he’s never had trial by fire. Probably never will. Kinda sad. Unfortunately other people have to pay the price for his enthusiastic inexperience.  

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I think sane people thought that. The weirdos expected a civil war. 

I don't think any in the protests thought they were working towards civil war. It's the most peaceful large scale  protests I've seen in my lifetime. The way Trudeau and LE are handling it could make the people turn on them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trudeau may have won a battle and lost a war.  I don't see how voters will reward the liberal party for this and the very policies so forcefully fought for by Trudeau will be campaign slogans for his removal.

I dont even think he won a battle.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

either way Canadians would be crazy to keep Trudeau anywhere near the levers of government in the future or the party that made his foolish decisions possible.

I think there are a lot more barbie hands in Canada than we like to believe.  

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trudeau may have won a battle and lost a war.  I don't see how voters will reward the liberal party for this and the very policies so forcefully fought for by Trudeau will be campaign slogans for his removal.

That depends on who’s more angry, the truckers and their sympathizers or the people that are pissed at the inconvenience and messiness that the truckers have brought. It’s all a matter of prospective. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

That depends on who’s more angry, the truckers and their sympathizers or the people that are pissed at the inconvenience and messiness that the truckers have brought. It’s all a matter of prospective. 

Trudeau is polling in the teens so I would agree with you.  I would say Canadian Ken doll is in trouble politically it is just a matter if voters separate Trudeau from his party or lump them together.  

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trudeau is polling in the teens so I would agree with you.  I would say Canadian Ken doll is in trouble politically it is just a matter if voters separate Trudeau from his party or lump them together.  

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/two-thirds-of-canadians-support-use-of-emergencies-act-and-want-freedom-convoy-cleared-out-poll

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yea a poll in what amounts to state sponsored media. The wording is key in some of these polls as you know. I think a majority of Canadians would agree Trudeau's handling of this has been awful at best weather or not they are for or against the truckers. 

According to MSN and Randy Hillier, the peaceful protest in Ottawa is offically over at 1 p.m. this afternoon, feb. 19th, 2022. 

Truckers and all protesters will peacefully leave on their own. 

Edited by Frostynuts

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I think our US system or Red vs Blue taints our view of the Canadian situation. If you are Liberal leaning politically you are limited to just the Liberal party in Canada.

Maybe Russell can help as he is far far far from a Fox news host or one of the corporate shills the MSM gives us.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea a poll in what amounts to state sponsored media. The wording is key in some of these polls as you know. I think a majority of Canadians would agree Trudeau's handling of this has been awful at best weather or not they are for or against the truckers. 

Some believe that he should’ve gone hardcore on the truckers and the others wanted him to lift the mandates. Both are disappointed. It’s that basic.