Check your account email address ×

"How toxic does Biden have to be for Stacey Abrams to be like ‘ah sorry I have other plans’ for an event about her *signature issue.*"

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: -28 on the approval index is how toxic he is.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-will-miss-bidens-voting-rights-speech-in-georgia

Republicans seized on a report that Stacey Abrams, the influential Georgia Democrat and gubernatorial candidate, will miss President Biden’s important voting rights speech Tuesday due to a scheduling conflict.

"There’s bad, and then there’s ‘Gubernatorial candidate in a state you carried cancels on you’ bad,’" Ben Williamson, an adviser for former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows tweeted.

He retweeted a post from New York Times reporter Nick Coransanti, who cited an Abrams aide. The reason for the scheduling conflict was not clear. An Abrams aide confirmed reports and told Fox News she has a conflict but expressed the candidate's support of the president.

The idea that a candidate for governor would miss a meeting with the president that carried the state seemed almost incomprehensible for some on social media.

Matt Whitlock, a Republican communicator, tweeted, "Still can’t get over this."

"How toxic does Biden have to be for Stacey Abrams to be like ‘ah sorry I have other plans’ for an event about her *signature issue.*"

The Times' report pointed out that Biden’s speech on Tuesday in Atlanta will be missing other notable individuals besides Abrams, who the paper pointed out supported the event in a Twitter post.

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Biden administration is the largest failure in the history of America

I like to believe that the largest failure in American history are those who voted for him believing he was going to be their savior. :lmao:

Do you think those 81 million voters learned their lesson? I doubt it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I like to believe that the largest failure in American history are those who voted for him believing he was going to be their savior. :lmao:

Do you think those 81 million voters learned their lesson? I doubt it. 

Yep Biden isn't nearly as dangerous as the portion of the electorate that voted for him. 

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2022 at 9:09 AM, Highmark said:

:lmao: -28 on the approval index is how toxic he is.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-will-miss-bidens-voting-rights-speech-in-georgia

Republicans seized on a report that Stacey Abrams, the influential Georgia Democrat and gubernatorial candidate, will miss President Biden’s important voting rights speech Tuesday due to a scheduling conflict.

"There’s bad, and then there’s ‘Gubernatorial candidate in a state you carried cancels on you’ bad,’" Ben Williamson, an adviser for former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows tweeted.

He retweeted a post from New York Times reporter Nick Coransanti, who cited an Abrams aide. The reason for the scheduling conflict was not clear. An Abrams aide confirmed reports and told Fox News she has a conflict but expressed the candidate's support of the president.

The idea that a candidate for governor would miss a meeting with the president that carried the state seemed almost incomprehensible for some on social media.

Matt Whitlock, a Republican communicator, tweeted, "Still can’t get over this."

The Times' report pointed out that Biden’s speech on Tuesday in Atlanta will be missing other notable individuals besides Abrams, who the paper pointed out supported the event in a Twitter post.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-thanks-biden-harris-for-speech-she-missed

Oh noooooooo

Edited by Mainecat

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you are running for a political position.  The president of the United States says he is heading over to give yiu his support in person.  In 99% of all cases you would be singing zipity do da out your ass hole . So what dise this say about your hero ? Really ?