Check your account email address ×

Biden to build windmills for people that lost homes in CO from fires ...wtf

• Gold Member

I was driving up in NW Mass the other day on my way to Southside Polaris....there are a bunch of Windmills up on the mountain ...not one moving on a somewhat windy day.  What a joke. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m getting a small nuke reactor the size of a baseball. It’s gonna give me light, power, heat cooling.

off the grid they said……..but wait if I order now I get 2…….fuckin ehhh.

🤦‍♂️:ok:

Great deflection for your Hero Biden . 

• Like 1

You know why people move to the foothills of the mountains don't you ? 

Fuck yeah to see red flashing lights and windmills when chilling on the deck.  

My cuz bought a plase on a lake In SD prob 20 yrs ago . Now you sit on the deck at night red flashing lights as far as you can see and in the day all you see is windmills . Really don't even notice the lake any more with the windmills just off the shore .

But that's not to bad his bud has a house down the road they put one pretty much in his back yard about 25 foot from property line . You sit on the deck and it is just swoosh swoosh.

In his living room from morning to late mid day it is like a slow strobe light with the shadows the blades make . Can't even give the fucking place away now 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I was driving up in NW Mass the other day on my way to Southside Polaris....there are a bunch of Windmills up on the mountain ...not one moving on a somewhat windy day.  What a joke. 

Ever notice they put them in places the tell you the trail is closed. I never see them running either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You know why people mover to tge foothills of the mountains don't you ? 

Fuck yeah to see red flashing lights and windmills when chilling on the deck.  

My cuz bought a blase on a lake In SD prob 20 yrs ago . Now you sit on the deck at night red flashing lights as far as you can see and in the day all you see is windmills . Really don't even notice the lake any more with the windmills just off the shore .

But that's not to bad his bud has a house down the road they put one pretty much in his back yard about 25 foot from property line . You sit on the deck and it is just swoosh swoosh.

In his living room from morning to late mid day it is like a slow strobe light with the shadows the blades make . Can't even give the fucking place away now 

Damn...that would literally fuck me up with that spinning close like that

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m getting a small nuke reactor the size of a baseball. It’s gonna give me light, power, heat cooling.

off the grid they said……..but wait if I order now I get 2…….fuckin ehhh.

And another example of your lies