Check your account email address ×

Mask Mandates…making a comeback!

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Normies are starting to wake up.  When this whole thing started my wife was telling me to wear a mask, it's no big deal.  Now she says if it isn't required, she isn't wearing one.

Work has the mask mandates on again.  Fine, I'll work from home then.

I think so too.  Still, Doluuf has a huge liberal base.  I’m sure the Mayor is getting blasted this morning.  Apparently, the meeting got heated last night before the vote.  :dunno:

My guess is, they’ll cave and we’ll be back to mask mandates.  If not, I will literally be floored.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think so too.  Still, Doluuf has a huge liberal base.  I’m sure the Mayor is getting blasted this morning.  Apparently, the meeting got heated last night before the vote.  :dunno:

My guess is, they’ll cave and we’ll be back to mask mandates.  If not, I will literally be floored.

Be doing all your shopping in Superior if that happens?  

When all the good paying industrial jobs left Duluth was its downfall.  Now its all retail, food, health, and education.  You know which way that group votes.

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Be doing all your shopping in Superior if that happens?  

When all the good paying industrial jobs left Duluth was its downfall.  Now its all retail, food, health, and education.  You know which way that group votes.

Superior is Duluth’s little sister.  If they can, they follow.  We are a pretty segregated area already. Lots of hybrids in the city, but just a mile or two outside, trucks and suvs take over.

Im all for segregation at this point.  There are plenty of liberal restaurants and places to go if you want to wear a mask.  Go there and leave us normal people alone.

• Like 1

Last week when I was living on the north shore, I caught a few minutes of your local duloof news headline:

Minneapolis and St. Paul have re-instituted mask mandates:  We should be doing the same here!

I'm glad the total extent of my Duloof visit is on I-35, to 61 north straight out of town..... Oh, and the only masks I saw the ENTIRE week was at the Cascade Lodge.  Quite the shocker I know.

Edited by Mag6240