Check your account email address ×

Benny, Zee, were basically right-----USA Needs a revolt

They were/are basically right, the USA is corrupt on many levels. We do need a revolt. Problem is, it will come at too great a price. 

I bet we've only seen a fraction of the bullshit going on in this country.  Too many of us have too much to lose, to take to the streets, though. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

They were/are basically right, the USA is corrupt on many levels. We do need a revolt. Problem is, it will come at too great a price. 

I bet we've only seen a fraction of the bullshit going on in this country.  Too many of us have too much to lose, to take to the streets, though. 

Alot of people in 1776 probably said the same thing. Aren't you glad a few % of the population stood up and did something?

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Says the guy cowering in a corner, masked up, and scared to go outside for fear of the Vid.

STFU. I got heat, cable tV /internet, money, food, and on and on. 

Why should I take to the streets and maybe catch a stray bullet....FOR WHAT?  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU. I got heat, cable tV /internet, money, food, and on and on. 

Why should I take to the streets and maybe catch a stray bullet....FOR WHAT?  

:nose:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Says the guy cowering in a corner, masked up, and scared to go outside for fear of the Vid.

I ain't cowering in no corner, you gunt. Yes, I do mask in stores, negro. Yes, I'm afraid of the COVID 'cause I have numerous dollar bills. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I ain't cowering in no corner, you gunt. Yes, I do mask in stores, negro. Yes, I'm afraid of the COVID 'cause I have numerous dollar bills. 

:nose:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

To make all of us much happier ... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US!!! :ylsuper:

Go ahead, run a poll. If you win, I'll stop posting ( with conditions ). 

Go ahead. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

STFU ... the only POLE you're interested in is the next one you're smoking.

HA!HA! You chicken-assed bitch!!!  

Fuck with Uncle Znotty......that shit ain't gonna' happen!! :groin:

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

STFU ... the only POLE you're interested in is the next one you're smoking.

BUNTZ the CUNTZ  

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just don’t see this divide healing itself.  We’re getting deeper and deeper and frankly, our nation is overdue anyway.  We’ve allowed our government and its media to get about as corrupt as they can get.  The first on either side to denounce the violence will be immediately targeted.

9 hours ago, HSR said:

This thread may be merged with the farm thread FYI

I don’t know why they all go down this road.

Best thing anyone who doesn't like the USA can do is move to another country you approve of.

A guy I know from the Town I'm originally from moved to the American section of Panama and he loves it, 72 degrees almost every day, another family I know moved to Cosa Rica, they bought a resort there with small cabins on several Islands, he also loves it there. I guy I worked with moved to Australia, I haven't spoken to him in years but when he first moved he said it was a great place to live.

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Best thing anyone who doesn't like the USA can do is move to another country you approve of.

A guy I know from the Town I'm originally from moved to the American section of Panama and he loves it, 72 degrees almost every day, another family I know moved to Cosa Rica, they bought a resort there with small cabins on several Islands, he also loves it there. I guy I worked with moved to Australia, I haven't spoken to him in years but when he first moved he said it was a great place to live.

If I could, I would seriously consider moving to Ontario, or maybe Nova Scotia.