Check your account email address ×

Death toll from the moronic variant so far

Rod

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

If people want to shrie, have a hissy fit, wear 14 masks and shit their pants and take 900 vaccines over a cold\flu, go ahead 

but you stupid losers are fucking with my life with your idiotic virtue signalling 

this is by far the biggest mass delusion I’ve ever lived through

This really does sum it up.  Seruously.

Just now, CFM said:

Nope. Just today NYC made it mandatory for all businesses (in nyc) and all people going into businesses to have it. Including kids I believe.

I'm sure a lawsuit has already been filed.

18 minutes ago, irv said:

You're right, I think we should all just get involved in MC's and 550's moronic posts instead because they are so much more important and thought provoking. 

Don’t bring we into your Canadian wet dream.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a fight...and it was started by the Dems in DC..,...and HR people in organizations are taking a side....and opening up their companies for lawsuits because the Biden admin is stating they won't make it to court.  Lies on lies on lies on lies on lies.

BTW, Medicare and Medicaid, who were the last two big Gubment "mandate pushers" just got shot down in court.

Wait WHAT?

Just now, ACE said:

Idiots keep trying to make mandates when courts are shooting them down everywhere 

Again, I agree with you on the mandates, but calling the opposition idiots just makes you look like one and not taken seriously :dunno:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Again, I agree with you on the mandates, but calling the opposition idiots just makes you look like one and not taken seriously :dunno:

The people jabbing their kids and making them wear masks and fade shield are idiots

people that think this is linked to 5g and flat earth are also idiots 

I think the vast majority of people reside on different areas of the middle

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Both sides doing this and that's what the opposition is for.  But I can agree.  Calling somebody an idiot for doing something for they feel they need is dumb....and isn't the point.  As long as they aren't pushing for others to do it but, once they do....they are the "opposition".

Maybe we should just let everybody do what they feel is important to their own health?  NOPE!  aaaaaannnd here we are.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Both sides doing this and that's what the opposition is for.  But I can agree.  Calling somebody an idiot for doing something for they feel they need is dumb....and isn't the point.  As long as they aren't pushing for others to do it but, once they do....they are the "opposition".

Maybe we should just let everybody do what they feel is important to their own health?  NOPE!  aaaaaannnd here we are.

Had this little gem made up last week….

5A4591E1-1201-4C34-823E-EA8147FB5C67.jpeg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ACE said:

Read what I poasted again 

:bc:

22 minutes ago, CFM said:

So, you can’t fuck back ?

You can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't cross the few lines that the membership asked for. Keep in mind NOTHING, except for pissing off rob was off limits on FS v1.0 :bc: