Check your account email address ×

The NBA

• Platinum Contributing Member

Unwatchable with how the ref'ing is done.  Guy drives the hoop gets body slammed into the pad no call.   Guy puts his hand on a guy at the top of the key and its a foul.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, mxz7000 said:

:lmao:

Are you arguing the point? :lol: if you knew anything about athletes - it's a no brainer and common knowledge.  Height, weight, speed, strength - there is no comparison.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Are you arguing the point? :lol: if you knew anything about athletes - it's a no brainer and common knowledge.  Height, weight, speed, strength - there is no comparison.  

Not arguing, just laughing at your idiotic fucking comment.  

So you're a certified athletic expert????????? 

• Gold Member
54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Unwatchable with how the ref'ing is done.  Guy drives the hoop gets body slammed into the pad no call.   Guy puts his hand on a guy at the top of the key and its a foul.  

Inside the 3 point line it is like watching the wwe.  The fake flops are crazy...  Also the rules of basketball dont matter....  Its ok to move you pivot foot just as long as it isnt moved 3 foot from the original spot.  Anything less then that you can river dance and its not travelling.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Inside the 3 point line it is like watching the wwe.  The fake flops are crazy...  Also the rules of basketball dont matter....  Its ok to move you pivot foot just as long as it isnt moved 3 foot from the original spot.  Anything less then that you can river dance and its not travelling.

Traveling is accepted. It really sucks these days. I watched some of the playoffs and last nights game for a while but just got more disappointed at the end when they started advertising the Cavs championship trinket sales. Just terrible.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I must have seen LeBron flop a dozen times this year

52 minutes ago, mxz7000 said:

Not arguing, just laughing at your idiotic fucking comment.  

So you're a certified athletic expert????????? 

He is now since he is trying to get the contract for the new milwaukee arena. 

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I must have seen LeBron flop a dozen times this year

How can you watch it that much?   I won't even watch highlights on ESPN.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I would argue the NFL or NFL players are in at least the same shape than the NBA

Really comes down to what athletic moves are being measured.   Some NBA players are superb athletes but so are a lot of football players.