Check your account email address ×

Thank You Hunter and Joe

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Biden will sellout Taiwan also & give the chi com's more control yet, over our semi conductors ...

You’re just making shit up but if you had a kid would you send him off to fight the ChiComs on behalf of Taiwan? 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re just making shit up but if you had a kid would you send him off to fight the ChiComs on behalf of Taiwan? 

It's not making it up dummy - just a prediction. 

I don't know the good answer on Taiwan.? I think we use it for a key Pacific air base also. Plus add in the semi conductor deal. 

Wasn't a problem when we had a strong military & president. That's not the case nowadays. 

Btw ...first time in awhile I root for Sparty. What an embarrassing beatdown ...wtf.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Did you buy a Trump China tie? Or maybe one of Ivankas Chinese labeled trinkets?

not a fuckin peep from you brainwashed clowns.

See those are consumers purchasing an item, Not a pay off from and enemy government to the former vp and current presidents child for a favors to get ahead in the global economy..

You seriously this brainwashed with the anti America liberal agendas??

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

See those are consumers purchasing an item, Not a pay off from and enemy government to the former vp and current presidents child for a favors to get ahead in the global economy..

You seriously this brainwashed with the anti America liberal agendas??

The firm he worked for got the deal…..lol was it legal? Yes. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The firm he worked for got the deal…..lol was it legal? Yes. 

Can you elaborate on how this deal benefits America?

Going to run and hide now?? Tell me how what Hunters company getting this deal done for China benefits America and hurts China??:news:

In 2016, an investment firm founded by Hunter Biden with several Chinese partners was cut into a complex $3.8 billion transaction that transferred 80 percent of Congo’s Tenke Fungurum mine from an American company to Beijing-backed China Molybdenum.

@Mainecat

23 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's not making it up dummy - just a prediction. 

I don't know the good answer on Taiwan.? I think we use it for a key Pacific air base also. Plus add in the semi conductor deal. 

Wasn't a problem when we had a strong military & president. That's not the case nowadays. 

Btw ...first time in awhile I root for Sparty. What an embarrassing beatdown ...wtf.

I was raking leaves so I missed most of it but I kind of knew it was coming…their secondary has been terrible for most  of the season and OSU took advantage big time. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh ...we would lose with this senile clown in charge also. Afghanistan showed the world how weak we are right now ...

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was raking leaves so I missed most of it but I kind of knew it was coming…their secondary has been terrible for most  of the season and OSU took advantage big time. 

I watched the first bit while having lunch. I went back outside & was 35-0 in first quarter  ...lol wtf

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol you fucking fool oh no Ivanka got trademarks in China for some hand bags and Trump Co continued to sell licensing deals for its hotels .

Yeah exact same thing as working a deal securing govenments rights to critical minerals via back door channels and making millions on the deal at the same time . You understand the diff between a hotel licensing deal and a hand bag manufacturing deal compared to paving the way for a communist govenment takeover of a cobalt mine in Africa knowing full well that US manufacturers would then beholden to the Chinese govenment from thete on out for any green energy storage  needs ? 

Naw the hand bags 

• Thanks 1