Check your account email address ×

El Presidente a freak?

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Imagine this if it was your granddaughter you fucking peice of shit. 

2uwz56.jpg

4fqd0v.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Stand back for one minute, and put party affiliation aside, and ask yourself, " is this really the president of the United States of America? " 

Whatever excuse Biden uses, he should NEVER be putting his filthy, old-man breath on those kids.  

He should NEVER be touching them!

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Imagine this if it was your granddaughter you fucking peice of shit. 

2uwz56.jpg

4fqd0v.jpg

any old guy that did that to one of my girls would be looking for chiclets (in public) or looking for his cut off cock and nuts (in private away from prying eyes). the fucker is a predator of minors

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

any old guy that did that to one of my girls would be looking for chiclets (in public) or looking for his cut off cock and nuts (in private away from prying eyes). the fucker is a predator of minors

I think that's a bit extreme, but I understand.

I think a solid shove would be appropriate. 

Anything more might be difficult to defend. 

2 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

He was Vice-President when he did this. The Secret Service would probably not take him getting punched in the face too lightly. He deserves it, but getting away with it is a different story. 

He actually got his hand slapped away by Jeff Sessions, when he touched Session's grand-daughter.

I'm gonna go see if it's on Youtube.   

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He was Vice-President when he did this. The Secret Service would probably not take him getting punched in the face too lightly. He deserves it, but getting away with it is a different story. 

He actually got his hand slapped away by Jeff Sessions, when he touched Session's grand-daughter.

I'm gonna go see if it's on Youtube.   

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stand back for one minute, and put party affiliation aside, and ask yourself, " is this really the president of the United States of America? " 

Whatever excuse Biden uses, he should NEVER be putting his filthy, old-man breath on those kids.  

He should NEVER be touching them!

Remember, this guy has been in washington for almost 50 years.  Not only doing this, but doing it for 50 years and getting voted back in by democrats.  

Edited by racer254

One insident thats been buried Deep i can not seem to find it anywhere,  a secret serviceman that was part of the presidential entourage once had to be restrained by his coworkers as he was going to beat creepy joe for continuing to put his hands on the mans girlfriend after being told repeatedly not to touch her. they have buried his creep history pretty thoroughly.     

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, old indy said:

One insident thats been buried Deep i can not seem to find it anywhere,  a secret serviceman that was part of the presidential entourage once had to be restrained by his coworkers as he was going to beat creepy joe for continuing to put his hands on the mans girlfriend after being told repeatedly not to touch her. they have buried his creep history pretty thoroughly.     

Google can work wonders when it bennifits there own . 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yep googel did there thing to protect there heros . 

https://tediummedia.com/bombshell-secret-service-confirms-biden-sexually-assaulted-girlfriend-of-agent-then-destroyed-records/

i guess i wasnt looking hard enough.   isnt destroying government records a crime in its self??         this is the crap that biden has done over and over yet some wont see it, or admit its true. hes on camera in front of the world pinching that little girls tit like its nothing. it just gets brushed aside.               

A BIG  :fuckyou:  to anyone that supports this guy and his cronies.