Check your account email address ×

Georgia cop killed

All patrol cars should be TWO-MAN cars.

Passenger officer should be carrying a Beretta 1301 Comp, with 21' barrel, and an extended mag ( 7 rounds ) with double 00 Buck and 2 slugs.

Keep the shotgun down, alongside his leg, off to the right, just slightly back from driver's view. 

At the first sign of gunfire, open up with the Beretta and take the driver's head off.  

If I was on patrol, I would consider EVERY BLACK MALE OPERATOR a potential life/death stop. 

The negro shot the cop, because the cop tasered the black guy's buddy, earlier in the day. The tasered guy wouldn't give any ID, and he fought with the cop when he tried to arrest him. 

• Gold Member
On 10/9/2021 at 10:33 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Look at the pic of his little kid, ( 6 months old ), horrible. 

Fukkin Obama and that fukkin asshole Biden, brought this on. 

Just stop. Any asshole who does this sort of shit does so because they are fucking morons. You can't expect the rest of us to temper ourselves to not inspire idiots to be idiots.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just stop. Any asshole who does this sort of shit does so because they are fucking morons. You can't expect the rest of us to temper ourselves to not inspire idiots to be idiots.

No, they do it because they hate white cops, and feel they are justified in killing them.

Their anger and hatred over-rides their sensibilities. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, they do it because they hate white cops, and feel they are justified in killing them.

Their anger and hatred over-rides their sensibilities. 

But that's not Obama's fault, you jackass!

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Non stop blacks coming in across our S border. Not sure what countries they are from? 

Yup, HAITIAN MEN,,,saw them all. 

Haiti is loaded with disease.

What do you think these guys are gonna' do for YOUR family???  Work on your family in a hospital? Be a good cop/fireman that could save their lives?

Somebody tell me what a Haitian guy is gonna do for their family member. 

It's too late, Biden killed us. In every way, that fuck-faced punk has killed us.  

I blame TRUMP for losing...........the fukkin punk.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, Popeye Gilligan, how much do you make for that Bering stint? Why are you ashamed to tell us? 

I'm not ashamed of my paycheck, it sure beats giving handjobs behind a subship dumpster.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, Popeye Gilligan, how much do you make for that Bering stint? Why are you ashamed to tell us? 

Is it any of ur business  ?

8 hours ago, The One said:

Is it any of ur business  ?

STFU. Yes it is my business. Anybody that accuses me of giving Sandys Handys , is subject to being inquired about their INCOME. STFU. 

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU. Yes it is my business. Anybody that accuses me of giving Sandys Handys , is subject to being inquired about their INCOME. STFU. 

People's money is none of ur business  !!!!

On 10/12/2021 at 12:17 AM, Kivalo said:

No you people like you brought this on. You cried about Trump for four years. He wasn’t the best but he supported law and order.