Check your account email address ×

Why doesn't ActionJackson post important things

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

71554095_711162309395313_2240730046580916224_n.jpg

Ever try running your own company and working for yourself ? 

Its America , you dont have to have a mean rich Boss if you dont want too. Get out there and do something else nobody is gonna give your shit for free in this world! 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Its America , you dont have to have a mean rich Boss if you dont want too. Get out there and do something else nobody is gonna give your shit for free in this world! 

He thinks “the workers” can lead and run their own operation.  As long as somebody else starts it up, risks it all, powers through the tough times and makes it successful first.

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I still don't get why people take criticism of capitalism so personally. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Because it’s the best system ever used (so far) and most with a work ethic and brains about them can, and do, find success and reward themselves under this system.

Any alternative seemingly appears to take from these people and give to those who cannot and will not propagate this system but sure aim to suckle from its teats their whole lives.

Does this answer work for you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Because it’s the best system ever used (so far) and most with a work ethic and brains about them can, and do, find success and reward themselves under this system.

Any alternative seemingly appears to take from these people and give to those who cannot and will not propagate this system but sure aim to suckle from its teats their whole lives.

Does this answer work for you?

71119183_546491222791813_2713990856544616448_o.jpg

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I honestly dont. I just hate whiney liberal cucks complaining about it. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

86459928_1551308021686062_3333396449969831936_n.jpg

Anybody who takes a selfie of them drinking coffee for their Twitter profile should just kill themselves. 

I bet that dude is a fag with no kids and lives in a Apartment. Another Beta pussy. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Liberals aren't anti capitalist so why would they criticize capitalism? 

Because they are shitlib morons ....they change their stance on everything everyother year, month, or day. Sometimes even within the same day. Because they are soulless self hating retards 👍

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I took the risk, I worked 80 hours a week to make sure my business was successful...why should the employees benefit at the same rate as I do? Do the employees participate in the down side? If a business experiences losses do the employees give wages back? What if the business mearly breaks even...should the employees give back their wages?

I didn't think so...

21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

He did and did very well, but when it comes to “practice what you preached”  he deflects . There’s no way he paid his employees a “ fair share” 

44 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I took the risk, I worked 80 hours a week to make sure my business was successful...why should the employees benefit at the same rate as I do? Do the employees participate in the down side? If a business experiences losses do the employees give wages back? What if the business mearly breaks even...should the employees give back their wages?

I didn't think so...

Petit bourgeois aren't the target.

44 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I didn't think so...

BOOM.  I was self employed for most of my career, and have both made and lost a bunch.  When I made it there was no fucking way anyone was going to take it from me, and when I lost it, no one was there to cover my losses.  Employees who worked for me were treated well, but they also had a choice to work for me or not, its a free country.  As soon as you start taking from someone, there goes the "free".

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fucking drama queens...

Leftists: "Billionaires like Jeff Bezos shouldn't exist"

Reactionary simps: "OMG, they want to take my landscaping business!!!!"

Who’s the drama queen now ? 😂 lolol

Edited by CFM