Check your account email address ×

How does a person like this get elected to office anywhere

jtssrx

Scum bags get elected to office, because they get dressed, campaign, make public addresses, and RUN FOR THE OFFICE. 

In many cases no one else runs for the position. Most people don't want the bullshit of public scrutiny/ criticism.  

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll see your full house with this royal flush. 

For every Marjorie whats her name is, you have 4 Maxine Waters, 6 Jerry Nadlers, a couple CHuck Schumers, Alexandria Ohorse cart, that muslim fruitcake, and countless others with a D in front of their name.  I'll give Marjorie one thing, she's a fighter and a scrapper, and that frankly is what the country needs more of, and less RINOs.  I don't know how anyone with a straight face, unless they're an illegal immigrant or public sector union member, can support a modern day democrat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll see your full house with this royal flush. 

The funny part is, it didn't cost the American taxpayer a red cent, while the biggest theory was DISPROVEN, with the help of $30m and a 3 year investigation.

It's a riot to see you saps get bent out of shape over the stupid shit, after you got your asses dragged through the mud and shoved up your ass. Well, I guess if I had a dick shoved that far up my ass, I would try to distract from it for years! :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

For every Marjorie whats her name is, you have 4 Maxine Waters, 6 Jerry Nadlers, a couple CHuck Schumers, Alexandria Ohorse cart, that muslim fruitcake, and countless others with a D in front of their name.  I'll give Marjorie one thing, she's a fighter and a scrapper, and that frankly is what the country needs more of, and less RINOs.  I don't know how anyone with a straight face, unless they're an illegal immigrant or public sector union member, can support a modern day democrat.

Greene got in a shouting match with an abortion advocate ( Debbie Dingell, I think ), and the words out of Green's mouth were CHRISTIAN. 

See, I tell everybody, that THE REAL OPPOSITION to abortion is RELIGIOUS!! 

They don't really give a fuck about the kid, the mother or any other person, they are enraged over the RELIGIOUS ASPECT, nothing more, nothing less.  

I bet Woofie is a STAUNCHLY PRO-LIFE, Evangelical.