Check your account email address ×

The truth

f7ben

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Not at all, just continually laughing at your Inspector skills. You're absolutely horrible at connecting the dots on things, viewing the situation objectively and making a conclusion based on that.

You're continually looking for "holes" in stories so you can keep up the Inspector charade. 

It's hilarious though how you think you're so good at it. :lol:

the same dots you connected ya dipshit.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i said "imo" you dumb fuck asshole, primarily because he wanted to meet for the transaction.

that is the key part you fucking retard

What isn’t covered by Seller Protection?

Most PayPal transactions are covered as long as they follow these requirements. However, there are instances where Seller Protection doesn’t apply:
  • Claims, chargebacks, or reversals filed because the item is significantly different from how it was described (e.g. you described an item as “new,” but sent a used one).
  • Intangible purchases like services, digital goods, etc.
  • Items picked up locally or in person.
  • Transactions made through PayPal Direct, Virtual Terminal, PayPal Business, or PayPal Here.
  • Instances where you receive multiple payments for an item.
  • Claims filed directly through an eBay account.
  • Prohibited items such as drug paraphernalia, ammunition/firearms, or counterfeit goods.
  • First Class Mail International, since the receipt only shows the address the order was delivered to – not the customer's address.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA well there you fucking have it. what a detective you are. ben has 100% positive rating in e-bay so therefore he's completely right. no wonder you're a janitor.

Once AGAIN you're :wrong: LIKE USUAL 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I already let it go , I refunded his money etc. For the record it seems that these people more or less just dont know how things work. I would have bet anything they were scammers but in hindsight they were just new to ebay and internet purchasing. That doesnt mean that they didnt screw me out of time and money because they did ....but I let it go.

:thumb: It's not worth the aggravation over some fuckstick that you will never meet or talk to again.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

:thumb: It's not worth the aggravation over some fuckstick that you will never meet or talk to again.

You're post earlier was spot on and sage advice....I should have just let it go immediately but I get my blood boiling when someone fucks me and then its on. I suspect I'll learn to think more like you do sooner than later.

the same dots you connected ya dipshit.

Except I didn't make a ton of other proclamations and come up with supposed holes in ben's story.

Unlike you.

inspector-gadget-clipart-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

NO FUCKING SHIT. been covered already dumb fuck.

Youre the dumb fuck. Ben just owned the fuck out of a would be scammer and then subsequently owned the fuck out of you for a week.

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Except I didn't make a ton of other proclamations and come up with supposed holes in ben's story.

Unlike you.

I dont lie ....never have here or any other forum. It pisses me off when someone here accuses me of it....especially a long time member

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Unlike you.

He's just to stupid to realize how stupid he is.  I actually kind of feel sorry for the dumb , fat fuck.  But not really 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I already let it go , I refunded his money etc. For the record it seems that these people more or less just dont know how things work. I would have bet anything they were scammers but in hindsight they were just new to ebay and internet purchasing. That doesnt mean that they didnt screw me out of time and money because they did ....but I let it go.

There are a ton of people out there who doesn't understand the details of the eBay/Paypal system. Most people don't care about the details, even though it can really bite them in the ass. :bc:

poor SSFB.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, Snoslinger said:

that is true. now, would you have assumed this guy was a scammer and acted like ben did, because he wanted his deposit back? a little honestly would be nice.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, SSFB said:

Would I have assumed he was a scammer? No.

But I would never take full payment over Paypal.

that's all I've been saying for 3 fucking days. i didn't misunderstand the transactions, rules, etc and never told ben he should accept paypal (which the dumb fuck ultimately did anyway :lol: ). all i said is there is no solid proof this guy is a complete scam and ben is being a dick for posting the guy's name and address everywhere.

Just now, SSFB said:

There are a ton of people out there who doesn't understand the details of the eBay/Paypal system. Most people don't care about the details, even though it can really bite them in the ass. :bc:

That is true ....but most people act like white folks and offer to learn , discuss , compromise etc etc etc ....this fucking asshole jumped right to paypal dispute and voiding the sale.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont lie ....never have here or any other forum. It pisses me off when someone here accuses me of it....especially a long time member

I'm with ya there.

Slinger is doing the same shit he did the time you told us about the guy who gave your name to the Police.

Of course, Slinger used his terrific, tremendous skills to solve that case too.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

poor SSFB.

that's all I've been saying for 3 fucking days. i didn't misunderstand the transactions, rules, etc and never told ben he should accept paypal (which the dumb fuck ultimately did anyway :lol: ). all i said is there is no solid proof this guy is a complete scam and ben is being a dick for posting the guy's name and address everywhere.

Fuck you ....you did say I should have just taken the paypal ....and I already told you I had no intention of selling him the sled via a paypal payment and was just trying to fuck the scammer as good as I could

On 1/16/2017 at 4:41 PM, Snoslinger said:

poor SSFB.

Yet you've been rattling on and on like a fucking idiot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I'm with ya there.

Slinger is doing the same shit he did the time you told us about the guy who gave your name to the Police.

Yup , and that pissed me off too. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I'm with ya there.

dude, give it up. your boys will still like you even if you're with me on this one. now what else can you throw nto the equation?

poor SSFB.

Do you think that's some sort of owned? I'm absolutely aware of what I said and don't need any reminders. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you ....you did say I should have just taken the paypal ....and I already told you I had no intention of selling him the sled via a paypal payment and was just trying to fuck the scammer as good as I could

i said i would have ya twit. i also said it was your decision to make.

Edited by Snoslinger