Check your account email address ×

Large group of scientists and doctors desperately advocating for ivermectin use for serious covid cases

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yep, so we agreed the mayo clinic makes political donations with bias and it's against the law. Sounds like a criminal enterprise to me, TRUST WORTHY!!:lol:

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, so we agreed the mayo clinic makes political donations with bias and it's against the law. Sounds like a criminal enterprise to me, TRUST WORTHY!!:lol:

No, they still don’t.

You’re getting confused with individual contributions vs Mayo contribution. See where your link has the two broken out? Again, it’s against the law for them to contribute, no matter how much you want them to.

:smack:

You know I wonder if any Doctors at the Mayo clinic, like maybe the head of infectious disease there helped phizer get FDA approval?? Wonder if there is a link for that right on the Mayo clinics website..Geez I wonder..:dunno:

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, they still don’t.

You’re getting confused with individual contributions vs Mayo contribution. See where your link has the two broken out? Again, it’s against the law for them to contribute, no matter how much you want them to.

:smack:

I think you're confused by a lot, first its a screen shot, second the very first picture I posted what's it say........ill help you..it says MAYO CLINIC

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Here I posted it again for you to read, what's it say under 11:33??

Screenshot_20210814-113355.png

:bashhead:

If you're unable to differentiate between employees of Mayo and Mayo the organization, I give up. Please report your smoking gun to the local tax authorities for the crimes they are committing. 

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:bashhead:

If you're unable to differentiate between employees of Mayo and Mayo the organization, I give up. Please report your smoking gun to the local tax authorities for the crimes they are committing. 

I'm not the one calling them reputable and non-bias which they blatantly are not..Sorry to hurt your fragile feelings

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not the one calling them reputable and non-bias which they blatantly are not..Sorry to hurt your fragile feelings

ha, ok. You don't know what a 503c3 is, that's ok. :fool:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:owned:

And either do you apparently, which I guess makes sense for Canadians to not know US tax code. 

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

image.png.deacd7728a30e9d8955a2afecb815c8c.png

I highlighted it for you.

Hey, can you get me a list of names?? I'd like to see if this is Earl the janitor at the mayo clinic donating 270k to the D-president or the board of directors for this non-profit..I mean there is obviously a list with names readily available so the clinic wouldn't be breaking any laws and be able to protect itself..this would definitely own the shit out of someone...:ashamed:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey, can you get me a list of names?? I'd like to see if this is Earl the janitor at the mayo clinic donating 270k to the D-president or the board of directors for this non-profit..I mean there is obviously a list with names readily available so the clinic wouldn't be breaking any laws and be able to protect itself..this would definitely own the shit out of someone...:ashamed:

Hold up, so now you're readily admitting Mayo Clinic hasn't made any political contributions, because it's a 501c3, which makes it illegal. Hey, we're getting somewhere!

So now you want to switch gears and move to employees of organizations? Ok - and go!

Edited by akvanden

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hold up, so now you're readily admitting Mayo Clinic hasn't made any political contributions, because it's a 501c3, which makes it illegal. Hey, we're getting somewhere!

So now you want to switch gears and move to employees of organizations? Ok - and go!

Oh I have no problem admitting I'm wrong when I am, but I'm not wrong yet..if it's the top brass, board of directors, department heads donating the 270k at the mayo clinic making these bias political contributions, That would prove the folks running it are NOT non-bias as you claim and own the shit out of you...get me some names of who donated, dollar amount, and who it went to,..I love connecting dots..

In my personal opinion any member of this "reputable non-profit" who has influence at the non-profit should not be able to make financial or provide services to any political party so they can remain a trustworthy source.. I think even you would agree with that..

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I have no problem admitting I'm wrong when I am, but I'm not wrong yet..if it's the top brass, board of directors, department heads donating the 270k at the mayo clinic making these bias political contributions, That would prove the folks running it are NOT non-bias as you claim and own the shit out of you...get me some names of who donated, dollar amount, and who it went to,..I love connecting dots..

In my personal opinion any member of this "reputable non-profit" who has influence at the non-profit should not be able to make financial or provide services to any political party so they can remain a trustworthy source.. I think even you would agree with that..

All you’ve proven is that the Mayo Clinic hires smart people.  

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You would totally just own the shit out of me.

You, or anyone, can chase forever, and make claims forever. I'm guessing the majority of the employees voted too, maybe we could get that info? I mean, if the CEO voted Democrat, they must be covering up something. Those dirty vaccines....

Edited by akvanden

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You would totally just own the shit out of me.

You, or anyone, can chase forever, and make claims forever. I'm guessing the majority of the employees voted too, maybe we could get that info? I mean, if the CEO voted Democrat, they must be covering up something. Those dirty vaccines....

I'm looking for financial disclosure or services provided, I don't care who votes for who, it's a vote on a piece of paper, means nothing to me...So find me those names, dollar amounts and who it went to politically..Get on it Skippy, it's should be readily available to protect the honor of the reputable Mayo clinic!!!.. Amirite??

38 minutes ago, Plissken said:

All you’ve proven is that the Mayo Clinic hires smart people.  

True, a lot of criminal enterprises are ran by smart people, cartels, Mafia, ect..

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm looking for financial disclosure or services provided, I don't care who votes for who, it's a vote on a piece of paper, means nothing to me...So find me those names, dollar amounts and who it went to politically..Get on it Skippy, it's should be readily available to protect the honor of the reputable Mayo clinic!!!.. Amirite??

o.O

You're welcome to investigate any claim of yours you want. 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

o.O

You're welcome to investigate any claim of yours you want. 

Oh I thought "we're getting some where"?? On your claim of non-bias reputable sources.. Apparently not?? :dunno:

You have a good night bud, be safe out there!!:bc:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I thought "we're getting some where"?? On your claim of non-bias reputable sources.. Apparently not?? :dunno:

You have a good night bud, be safe out there!!:bc:

Yeah…. Still not doing your homework for you. The fact that you now know non-profits can’t make political contributions is progress though. Let me know when you find that list YOUR looking for, and we’ll continue the convo.

Good night to you too. :x