Check your account email address ×

America no longer has a war.

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

inbred mn hillbillies are no match against mexicans or blacks

Lol let's see TX CA OR NV were all Mexico till the white Boys showed up . And the rest of the countery was run by your people till we showed you a jug of fire water . And blacks silly boy they still live under the thumb of the white boy just ask one 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol let's see TX CA OR NV were all Mexico till the white Boys showed up . And the rest of the countery was run by your people till we showed you a jug of fire water . And blacks silly boy they still live under the thumb of the white boy just ask one 

brain eating amoeba got you pretty good huh?

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

brain eating amoeba got you pretty good huh?

Just showing you a bit of reality . Now back to the old couch on the side of the county road . Safe Road side drinking season is coming to a end . You don't want to freeze to death passed out on the couch like the other 10 in your village every winter 

13 hours ago, Anler said:

30,000 troops in the south China sea already. The Chinese are already banking on us abandoning Taiwan like we did Afghanistan. 

It was the tiff between General Flynn and Obama over Venezuela that has me wondering. Nation building in our back yard in a country full of natural resources has got to sound good to the Pentagon boys.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It was the tiff between General Flynn and Obama over Venezuela that has me wondering. Nation building in our back yard in a country full of natural resources has got to sound good to the Pentagon boys.

Do you not think its weird that all of these "evil dictators" reside in countries with a shitload of oil or other resources? And are trying to be independent of the global cabal? 

Fuck Mexico has turned into exactly what I said it would 20 years ago and directly affects our fiscal health and safety yet we dont take any action there. But some poor people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Cuba, North Korea, Libya, Somalia, Yemen or Venezuela who never did a fucking thing to us are the enemy? And they are worth destroying our entire economy over? People need to wake the fuck up. 

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-pentagon-cant-account-for-21-trillion/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why is America responsible for the survival of other nations? 

Because the US military is the attack dog for central banks and international corporations. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why is America responsible for the survival of other nations? 

I agree, why are we sending other nations tax dollars?  Wait, these are both questions for the fucks in washington that every trump voter saw as a problem.  Instead lets put in a 47+ year washington insider that has help perpetuate this.  Why don't you ask biden this question?

Edited by racer254

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Just showing you a bit of reality . Now back to the old couch on the side of the county road . Safe Road side drinking season is coming to a end . You don't want to freeze to death passed out on the couch like the other 10 in your village every winter 

funny thing is i ran out of wood before the end of winter, i let my friend from out of town use my chainsaw and then his car broke down out of town, 4wd on my s10 didnt work, and even if it was -30 i could still go to bed without a fire if i needed to. a weak and worthless call of duty playing faggot like yourself would freeze to death in 45 degree weather lmao.

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

funny thing is i ran out of wood before the end of winter, i let my friend from out of town use my chainsaw and then his car broke down out of town, 4wd on my s10 didnt work, and even if it was -30 i could still go to bed without a fire if i needed to. a weak and worthless call of duty playing faggot like yourself would freeze to death in 45 degree weather lmao.

6BE44262-EF64-4439-84B8-47D7332FDDF4.jpeg