Check your account email address ×

Daymn

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trans,, learn the alphabet :lol:

Hell, I still wasn’t sure what the “Q” was now they added a fucking “+”!!!  Is that for extra terrestrial life or something?  These fucking idiots astound me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I still wasn’t sure what the “Q” was now they added a fucking “+”!!!  Is that for extra terrestrial life or something?  These fucking idiots astound me.

See that's where Wildboer is good to have around,,,he knows his people :thumbsup: Bhenny too is very in touch with the crowd ,just ask him :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just wait until they add "Z". :owned:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

See that's where Wildboer is good to have around,,,he knows his people :thumbsup: Bhenny too is very in touch with the crowd ,just ask him :lol:

They all get so sensitive when you ask.  It’s like they know you are just asking the degree of mental disorder.  Can we just put a value on it?  I mean, the “+” must be totally fucked, right?  Like they believe they have animal genitalia or something ? :dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

They all get so sensitive when you ask.  It’s like they know you are just asking the degree of mental disorder.  Can we just put a value on it?  I mean, the “+” must be totally fucked, right?  Like they believe they have animal genitalia or something ? :dunno:

:roflcrying::roflcrying: 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not yet but the OP's name is @snatchslayer so I'm guessing her snatch is next on his list,,,well it may be the 2024 list,,,but she's on it :roflcrying:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s like when you start and thread and expect it will go one way…then it does a “Rockford” and takes a hard right turn down shit bottom hill!!

:lol:

I can't add anything.  :lol:

• Haha 1