Check your account email address ×

Show me your papers!!!!

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Showing my card is no problem for me. It does seem to sand the vaginas of those that won’t vaccinate. 
see the above posts.

Probably because you're a cuck

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Is this any different than employers mandating? Wouldn’t that be a violation of HIPAA as you say?

My employer has told us that they cannot ask the employees of vaccination status due to hippa laws.

And besides all that, vaccinated people still contract, carry, and spread covid all the same.  So I don't even see why this would logically matter anyway.  But we know it's really just because the authoritarian left is mad because they need compliance so desperately in their lives.  Even their little cuck followers who do their bidding for free, they get so worked up lol, losers

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

My employer has told us that they cannot ask the employees of vaccination status due to hippa laws.

And besides all that, vaccinated people still contract, carry, and spread covid all the same.  So I don't even see why this would logically matter anyway.  But we know it's really just because the authoritarian left is mad because they need compliance so desperately in their lives.  Even their little cuck followers who do their bidding for free, they get so worked up lol, losers

My employer is very large and as of last week, we are required to report our status before the end of the month. Again, while I do not agree with it, it has zero to do with HIPPA laws and it is 100% legal for them to do so. It’s also 100% for them to mandate vaccines. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

My employer is very large and as of last week, we are required to report our status before the end of the month. Again, while I do not agree with it, it has zero to do with HIPPA laws and it is 100% legal for them to do so. It’s also 100% for them to mandate vaccines. 

I'm not a lawyer, and I haven't read these laws because I'm not a loser and I really don't care that much about the law.  So I can't comment on if it's legal or not.

But I believe in free market and I know if my employer made getting a shot a condition of my employment, they'd lose on that deal very hard.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It is not….but laws are being circumvented. No?  Then why are they “asking” for you to report your “status”.  It’s coercion by threat.

Think of it like jury duty.  The smart ones get out of it.  Whatever you do, do not lie about your “status”, this is grounds for immediate termination.  

19 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm not a lawyer, and I haven't read these laws because I'm not a loser and I really don't care that much about the law.  So I can't comment on if it's legal or not.

But I believe in free market and I know if my employer made getting a shot a condition of my employment, they'd lose on that deal very hard.

A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit brought by 117 employees at Houston Methodist Hospital who were suing the hospital system over its COVID-19 vaccine requirement.”

The Supreme Court refused Thursday to block Indiana University's requirementthat students be vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend classes in the fall semester.

It was the first legal test of a Covid vaccination mandate to come before the justices. A challenge to the policy was directed to Amy Coney Barrett, the justice in charge of that region of the country, who denied it. There were no noted dissents from other justices.”

31 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So you’re getting it?!?!? Other than the miscarriages, I’ve been fine, so don’t worry! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit brought by 117 employees at Houston Methodist Hospital who were suing the hospital system over its COVID-19 vaccine requirement.”

The Supreme Court refused Thursday to block Indiana University's requirementthat students be vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend classes in the fall semester.

It was the first legal test of a Covid vaccination mandate to come before the justices. A challenge to the policy was directed to Amy Coney Barrett, the justice in charge of that region of the country, who denied it. There were no noted dissents from other justices.”

These will be appealed and they know it.  Especially now that the r “vaccine is proven to not stop the spread of Covid.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A university may be a little different than an employer employee relationship.

But like I said, I'm not even against it per say.  They can do what they want.  I know if they did that where I work, it would end their whole franchise.  I'd be fine.  As would employers who don't require it.  Get woke go broke, seems to hold true lately.

41 minutes ago, mnstang said:

They are not requiring the shot, just your status as to whether you’ve had it or not. For now. Lots of rumors that the full FDA approval is being sped/forced through so that before the end of the fall, maybe end of the year, it will be a done deal. I am sure that is when companies will be forcing it as terms of continued/new employment. 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is not….but laws are being circumvented. No?  Then why are they “asking” for you to report your “status”.  It’s coercion by threat.

Think of it like jury duty.  The smart ones get out of it.  Whatever you do, do not lie about your “status”, this is grounds for immediate termination.  

I have no reason to lie. They got the truth. 

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

BECAUSE YOU WONT GET DEATHLY ILL, CLOG UP THE HOSPITALS OR DIE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These will be appealed and they know it.  Especially now that the r “vaccine is proven to not stop the spread of Covid.

Kids aren’t allowed to go to school without being vaccinated, which has stood the test of time again and again in the courts.

Interesting read in link below.

Plenty have argued against the legality of vaccine mandates — reaching the Supreme Court many times. But the courts have routinely protected the rights of states to require vaccinations in the interest of public health.”

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/history-of-vaccine-mandates-in-the-united-states.amp

Just now, akvanden said:

Kids aren’t allowed to go to school without being vaccinated, which has stood the test of time again and again in the courts.

Interesting read in link below.

Plenty have argued against the legality of vaccine mandates — reaching the Supreme Court many times. But the courts have routinely protected the rights of states to require vaccinations in the interest of public health.”

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/history-of-vaccine-mandates-in-the-united-states.amp

Tested, proven and FDA approved vaccines.  This has none of that.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

BECAUSE YOU WONT GET DEATHLY ILL, CLOG UP THE HOSPITALS OR DIE

“IT sToPs tHe SpreAd and irradiated the virus!!!!!!!!!”

….oNly for tHe FullY vXxinAteYd!!!!!  3rD BoOstEr!!!!!   DERP!!!!”

:lol:

Just now, akvanden said:

Tested: check

Proven: check - hospital statistics 

FDA full approval: give it a month, maybe two

Where and when was it tested?  Proven?  Proven to do what?

Meh….I don’t trust any of it….and neither should anybody with any critical thinking skills.  The lies and backpedaling are just too frequent.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where and when was it tested?  Proven?  Proven to do what?

Meh….I don’t trust any of it….and neither should anybody with any critical thinking skills.  The lies and backpedaling are just too frequent.

Tested? 44,000 individuals in clinical study, the one that got them the FDA EUA.

I know you don’t, but the courts critical thinking trusts it, which is the only thing that matters. :rockernana:

Just now, akvanden said:

Tested? 44,000 individuals in clinical study, the one that got them the FDA EUA.

I know you don’t, but the courts critical thinking trusts it, which is the only thing that matters. :rockernana:

Many don’t trust it.  This has been botched since it entered our shores by an inept, politically strung, morally deficient system.

But, for those of you that trust it, need it or want it…rock on!  I think the rest of us are tired of hearing the crying about how we need it too.  Get it and STFU about your lack of being convinced about it’s effectiveness.  Either you are immune….or you are not.  My immunity, or lack of it is none of your concern.  Period.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Many don’t trust it.  This has been botched since it entered our shores by an inept, politically strung, morally deficient system.

But, for those of you that trust it, need it or want it…rock on!  I think the rest of us are tired of hearing the crying about how we need it too.  Get it and STFU about your lack of being convinced about it’s effectiveness.  Either you are immune….or you are not.  My immunity, or lack of it is none of your concern.  Period.

OWNED!!

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

When you are room temperature.

:lol:

36 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Thank you for being concerned about me, but I'm good.

imagine if this was good enough to all those that just can’t mind their own fucking business….or clean up their own backyards.

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

imagine if this was good enough to all those that just can’t mind their own fucking business….or clean up their own backyards.

:lol: Snowrider level of self awareness :lol: Just epic work :thumbsup: