Check your account email address ×

Fully vaccinated died of covid

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You could just as easily not jump right in the second you see every one too. 

What’s this? A meme? I thought you were “above” these? 

So you’re now saying that your “vaccine” isn’t as good as you say it is just because of “delta”? 

1)

Antivaxxer: "stop telling me what do it's my choice"

Me: "Then stop making the threads"

Antivaxxer: "no, you stop replying to the threads I'm making."

Me: :smack:

2)

Hence me purposely saying "HSR made me do it." He was actually here, in my house, and he made me. 

3)

The efficacy has definitely dropped since the original strain. Are you not aware of this? Even with said drop, are you aware it's still highly effective at keeping said vaccinated person out of the hospital or dying?

4) thanks for spanking me. :barney:

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holleeeeeee shit. Over 100 per day dying in Texas and you dumb fucks are still arguing against vaccines. Fucking hilarious. Over 80 percent of eligible Ontario people have been vaccinated. 14 million people and many days with 0 deaths. Of the 163 in hospital only 14 were double vaxxed. You’d have to be one dumb fucker not to get vaxxed with numbers like that. 

Welcome to the vax threads. Let me give you a preview of their reply.

"YOU CANNOT TRUST THE NUMBERS. There is no truth other than some anecdotal evidence that I'm about to reply with"

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Vaers? Super reliable. ;)

Had to google it :lol: Nawww I really don't care to keep covid on my list of priorities,too busy boating,fishing,golfing and sometimes just doing fuck all. Other than wearing a mask to buy beer and food my life is pretty much back to normal. Small town life is good:bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Had to google it :lol: Nawww I really don't care to keep covid on my list of priorities,too busy boating,fishing,golfing and sometimes just doing fuck all. Other than wearing a mask to buy beer and food my life is pretty much back to normal. Small town life is good:bc:

Same here,but hardly ever wear a mask. Been going to work and on vacations since the start of it. Was tested once before a surgery. Not planning on getting the vax until they develop a vax that works. I think they need to add more baby parts to them,to make them stronger .

Get vaxxed or die of covid!  
I see one of the epitomies of weakness, hypocrisy and frightened libtwattery has returned!

Meh….you can’t pump polystyrene into the planet all day and. It take some time to virtue signal online!

77A0AB48-A357-444B-A2F3-DF9B5878BD8E.gif