Check your account email address ×

Big ass tire fire.

Why they would not separate them in rows, so they would not ignite the whole pile, and give access to fire-fighting equipment is beyond me.

I honestly believe some people should be shot in this world. Just like a mad dog, no cure.

I believe that POLLUTION should be considered an ACT OF WAR, and military action taken. 

There's a vid on YOUTUBE of Hindus dumping truckloads of trash into a river. That trash can pollute the world............AN ACT OF WAR!!!  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why they would not separate them in rows, so they would not ignite the whole pile, and give access to fire-fighting equipment is beyond me.

I honestly believe some people should be shot in this world. Just like a mad dog, no cure.

I believe that POLLUTION should be considered an ACT OF WAR, and military action taken. 

There's a vid on YOUTUBE of Hindus dumping truckloads of trash into a river. That trash can pollute the world............AN ACT OF WAR!!!  

5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

People that are this stupid, or uncaring of humanity, need to hear an Apache overhead, for the last time.   

This pisses me off so bad, you can't believe. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Kuwait , 

Yeah, I figured some Arabic place. 

Wasn't it Kuwait that SADDAM set the oil fields on fire, so the USA wouldn't get the oil?

Took Red Adair from Texas one year to put the oil wells out. 

Could see the black smoke for outer space it was so bad. 

Some men just need to be killed. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

People that are this stupid, or uncaring of humanity, need to hear an Apache overhead, for the last time.   

This pisses me off so bad, you can't believe. 

Pisses lot of people off I hate people who litter.

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken SADDAM opened the valves and dumped 485 million gallons of oil in the gulf, so the US wouldn't get that either. 

Some men need to die. No cure, just not human. 

Yeah one of the choppers is the BLACKHAWK. The other one is the APACHE. I'm pretty sure the APACHE has the massive firepower. 

Oh God, I'd love to see these DEMONIC POLLUTERS strafed with .50 cal. machine guns.