Check your account email address ×

Embarrassing

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im surprised there isnt a insta of you faggots doing that for Trump LOL. Pretty disgusting either way. 

Or one of idiots like you talking up the vaccines 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Or one of idiots like you talking up the vaccines 

I dont talk up vaccines. you are a scared little man of everything you think the govt is secretly tryna do to you. Like trick you that the earth is really flat.

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

I dont talk up vaccines. you are a scared little man of everything you think the govt is secretly tryna do to you. Like trick you that the earth is really flat.

I’m not scared dipshit. I refuse to conform like you do on everything. You need a vaccine okay, the earth is a spinning ball and a magical force that can’t be proven known as gravity makes everything stick to it. Theres is also no provable curvature. Okay I believe it. 

lol what a 🐑 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not scared dipshit. I refuse to conform like you do on everything. You need a vaccine okay, the earth is a spinning ball and a magical force that can’t be proven known as gravity makes everything stick to it. Theres is also no provable curvature. Okay I believe it. 

lol what a 🐑 

Youre scared

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

ThE 5gS aRe In CoNtRoL nOw!!1111

I've never posted about 5g but you posted that you got the vaccine to make your life easier what a sheep. now go put your mask on and get your booster

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I've never posted about 5g but you posted that you got the vaccine to make your life easier what a sheep. now go put your mask on and get your booster

day GIF

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Is that you before or after your BOOSTER??? :lmao:

That's me every time you clowns bring up flat earth :lmao:

Thats me on my way to get the booster!

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Go get your booster 🐑 

:lmao:

Was pumping gas today . The whole time a add was running over and over about even if you had covid you should get the shot so you have super immunity.  It is booster so you have super immunity  WtF I have to pay 118 bucks to watch this shit . 

A guy a few pumps over was like what is this mother fucking horse shit . Then a few people started chuckling 

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Thats me on my way to get the booster!

Holy shit!  You actually got a booster too?!? :lol2:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Was pumping gas today . The whole time a add was running over and over about even if you had covid you should get the shot so you have super immunity.  It is booster so you have super immunity  WtF I have to pay 118 bucks to watch this shit . 

A guy a few pumps over was like what is this mother fucking horse shit . Then a few people started chuckling 

It’s hilarious as hell!  :lol: