Check your account email address ×

Late stage capitalism

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You keep saying your Communist Utopia would be wonderful but refuse to describe it. I asked the question above but you just skipped by. Is that because you want to avoid how bleak life would be. I ask again... just a high level description of life in your Utopia. Or are you afraid to admit how lack luster it would be.

You might as well be asking him to be a foot taller

• Platinum Contributing Member

You're asking him to tell you something that he develops as we go along.  Remember people need to "evolve" for his system to work. :lol:  

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

we all evolve but it sure as hell won't be to communism....

He actually believes it can happen.   He thinks the hard workers will just evolve and accept they are entitled to no more than the lazy drug addict.  Its actually quit amusing when you think about it.  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

He actually believes it can happen.   He thinks the hard workers will just evolve and accept they are entitled to no more than the lazy drug addict.  Its actually quit amusing when you think about it.  

Being stoned every single day is the same as being drunk every single day. You cannot think straight, you lack any motivation, and forget what you did only an hour ago.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

15230719_10157859725660387_1029739578050502764_n.jpg

Do you ever post anything other than these stupid images. I guess communism destroys the ability to think and express ideas independently. After all you're incapable of describing your utopia 

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Do you ever post anything other than these stupid images. I guess communism destroys the ability to think and express ideas independently. After all you're incapable of describing your utopia 

Lol. My utopia is one where you're gone.

👍

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. My utopia is one where you're gone.

👍

So you don't like it when you're challenged to describe your utopia rather than just keep telling people to read Marx. My utopia means we don't have to deal with the crazy fringe wanna be communists who wouldn't like actual communism if they had to walk the walk. 

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

15230719_10157859725660387_1029739578050502764_n.jpg

Whats stopping someone from doing that today?  Sure what you earn might be effected but one can do the same thing.  

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

13923541_277869752584708_4046255756728360319_o.jpg

Free beach houses. :lol:  In the end that's what its about.   Getting something you didn't earn.  

13 hours ago, 02sled said:

So you don't like it when you're challenged to describe your utopia rather than just keep telling people to read Marx. My utopia means we don't have to deal with the crazy fringe wanna be communists who wouldn't like actual communism if they had to walk the walk. 

No, I don't like reactionary fuckwads, that's all.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Free beach houses. :lol:  In the end that's what its about.   Getting something you didn't earn.  

Says who? 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Says who? 

And I don't like lunatics (aka nut jobs) who are incapable of expressing their own beliefs and resort to a bunch of poster type slogans

I mean, if you want to talk about utopia, let's talk about how appealing to the worst traits in humanity will somehow lead to the best conditions for humanity. I.e. Capitalism...

Edited by motonoggin

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Says who? 

How do I earn a free beach house in your world?