Check your account email address ×

New Hampshire lawmaker wants to consider Russian liquor ban

ckf

43 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Hey momo there's Orloff vodka that sounds Russian that's distilled here in Maine. That's the really good stuff.......:lol2::bc:

Yah and Smirnoff sure as fuck is a Russian name WTF is your point :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Yup. But it ain't Russian anymore so moomoo fail 

So now Lobster Fucker thinks Smirnoff isn't a Russian name :lmao: Like there was ever any doubt what a imbecile this unbelievable fucking idiot is 

• Gold Member
Just now, Momorider said:

So now Lobster Fucker thinks Smirnoff isn't a Russian name :lmao: Like there was ever any doubt what a imbecile this unbelievable fucking idiot is 

How fucking retarded are you? Its not a Russian company any longer,just the name is Russian. Just like Budweiser (A-B) used to be an American Company but is not longer an American company. Fuck man, you're a fucking faggot!

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How fucking retarded are you? Its not a Russian company any longer,just the name is Russian. Just like Budweiser (A-B) used to be an American Company but is not longer an American company. Fuck man, you're a fucking faggot!

You are a Massive Pile of Shit Big Dump, just like Smirnoff is a Russian name you ignorant FUCK, that is all I posted to ignorant sack of FUCK :bigfinger: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You are a Massive Pile of Shit Big Dump, just like Smirnoff is a Russian name you ignorant FUCK, that is all I posted to ignorant sack of FUCK :bigfinger: 

Fuck off, you donkey raping shit eater!

56 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Hey momo there's Orloff vodka that sounds Russian that's distilled here in Maine. That's the really good stuff.......:lol2::bc:

:lol:  never been more hungover than after drinking most of a handle of orloff.  

Smirnoffs been american made since the 30's to a point they were exporting it back to Russia at one point, no idea if they still do.  for a cheap vodka it's not bad

Outside Stolichnaya not sure how many actual russian vodkas you can even get at the liquor store,  dumbass senator prob doesn't know either 

30 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Of course it's a Russian name. But it ain't a Russian company is it. :chomp:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  never been more hungover than after drinking most of a handle of orloff.  

Same here I had a headache the size of Texas.

I've got a half gallon of Orloff in the closet at the camp. My wife uses it as a cleaner/deodorizer. :lol2: