Check your account email address ×

San Fran and covid.

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is everybody dying in the street like they are from the vaccine? 

Don't know, don't care, just throwing it out there.  Too many are worried about people that don't get the vaccine.  It is just funny how they won't mind their own business.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't know, don't care, just throwing it out there.  Too many are worried about people that don't get the vaccine.  It is just funny how they won't mind their own business.

you started a thread about it...

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That you don't care about...

Are you worried about it?  I only care that they should be having a full test for the antibodies before you get/need the vaccine.  They have many people on the books and they know who had/tested positive for COVID.  They shouldn't care about those that have had it before as having it is the same or better as getting the vaccine.

Edited by racer254

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you worried about it?  I only care that they should be having a full test for the antibodies before you get/need the vaccine.  They have many people on the books and they know who had/tested positive for COVID.  They shouldn't care about those that have had it before as having it is the same or better as getting the vaccine.

I found a testing facility near me, for $129 you can get that anti-body test - what a joke.

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I found a testing facility near me, for $129 you can get that anti-body test - what a joke.

Want the vaccine, it's free, no problems, tell all your frienss.

Want to know if you need the vaccine?  $129 please.  Cash and card only, no checks.

• Like 1