Check your account email address ×

Inventor of mRNA vaccine concerned by stats suggesting COVID surge in most-vaccinated countries

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Again, then why are you here? Oh fuck, I forgot, the SJW gig. My bad. 

I'm trying to get me rep points up. Only 9 so far, have a long way to go to catch some of you guys. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I'm trying to get me rep points up. Only 9 so far, have a long way to go to catch some of you guys. 

With only MaineScat giving you internet high fives, this may be a tough road for you to hoe.

Also, pro tip:  your life will greatly improve by not continuing to get these “high fives” from Scat for brains.  :lmao:

Personally, I like your cut here.  An alternative viewpoint with some wit, intellect and a bit of “bite” in your posts.  So, well done!   :bc:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/inventor-of-mrna-vaccine-concerned-by-stats-suggesting-covid-surge-in-most-vaxxed-countries

July 20, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The inventor of the mRNA technology behind at least two of the experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines expressed grave concern regarding a trend where the most “vaccinated” countries in the world are experiencing surges in COVID-19 cases, while the least vaccinated nations are not.

Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S., an internationally recognized scientist in the areas of virology, immunology and molecular biology, tweeted “This is worrying me quite a bit” while attaching a viral Twitter thread by Corona Realism utilizing the “thread reader” app.

The Corona Realism presentation, originally in German, summarizes these “really odd” numbers stating, “n Europe we are seeing surges at many places where most of the population has already been vaccinated. At the same time, the 15 least vaccinated countries don‘t seem to face any problem. At some point, denying this problem will get painful.”

The graphs presented reveal how the highly-vaccinated countries of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Malta, have all experienced spikes in cases, while fifteen other low-vaccination nations, have not experienced such spikes.

It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s scientifically accurate